𝟰𝟮 - ❝𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗔𝗖𝗞❞

warnings! offensive language, violence

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"HONEYDUKE'S SWEET SHOP IS BRILLIANT, BUT NOTHING BEATS ZONKO'S JOKE SHOP"

ron was now blabbering all about hogsmeade to harry, who didn't seem all that interested. you all walk up the stairs to gryffindor common room, you only followed to not be alone, but you had to keep a firm grip on the railing as to not topple over.

"we never did get a chance to go to the shrieking shack, though. you heard that it's the most-" "the most haunted building in britain. yeah, i know" harry interrupts him, you sigh with a small smile.

but your eyebrows furrow, there was a large group ahead and everyone was muttering about something.

"what's going on?" harry questions as the flight of stairs turns towards the swarm of people, you frown worriedly.

"probably neville forgot the password again" ron sighs.

"hey" neville says from behind ron, you blink. "oh, you're here" ron smiles awkwardly, you wave slightly at him.

"let me through, please. excuse me! i'm head boy!" you hear percy's voice through the crowd as he climbs through the students, you purse your lips, moving out of the way.

"get back all of you. no one is to enter this dormitory until it has been fully searched"

you go on your tippy-toes, trying to get a peek of what was happening.

ginny pushes through everyone, standing in front of you all, "the fat lady! she's gone!"

your eyes go slightly wide, you had chatted to her a few times while dropping the other three off.

you hold your cheeks in worry, "oh no! really?"

"serves her right. she was a terrible singer"

you frown deeply.

"it's not funny, ron!" hermione scolds, you nod rapidly in agreement.

you look at the portrait, it had three large gashes across it along with some smaller ones and the fat lady was nowhere to be seen.

the other paintings seemed distressed, a few of them were crossing over into each others picture and others were crying. over all, everyone was in a state of panic.

"keep calm, everyone. break into fours. back to your common room" percy tries to order the other houses who had gathered over.

"be quiet"

"make way"

"the headmaster's here"

"come on, move. move!" filch orders as dumbledore storms through the crowd with flich right behind him.