𝟲𝟮 - ❝𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲❞ 💓

❝𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥?𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴...

𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥
𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸
𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥?
𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵
𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵❞

- 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪 𝘢𝘴𝘬, 𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦

HUGGING HARRY'S ARM, YOU WATCH IN AWE AND EXCITEMENT AS A BUNCH OF PEGASI (PEGASUSES?) FLY DOWN, CARRYING A CART.

hagrid was down the bottom, waving some circles around and guiding them to the runway, but one went down too far, nearly hitting him in the head and then the cart went down too low so hagrid had to duck out of the way.

"well, there's something you don't see every day"

you grin.

everyone's eyes next go to a small boat with a man using a handheld telescope.

"woah!" you shout as the little boat turns big. like big big. like giant.

it looked fancy as and had the flag flying about.

you shake harry's arm, "look, look harry! it's so cool!" you squeal excitedly.

you were feeling a whole lot better being at school now.

tons of people had come to talk to you, but you would give them all the same basic answer, 'it was really scary. but i'm feeling much better now!'

an automated response given to all but your closest friends.

meaning harry, hermione, ron, fred and george (and therefore lee), and cedric (who had come visit you as soon as you got off the train. you had spent two or so hours with him, talking and sharing).

it was easy to talk to all of them. they listened. they didn't pity.

as much as you loved that people cared about you, you didn't want the pity.

it made you feel worse, if you were honest.

you just wished for everyone to let it pass.