𝟲𝟱 - ❝𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁..?❞ 🌸

new theme kinda!

this book's colour is ; pink! ofc :)) and also kinda white

❝𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 ...

𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦
𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴
𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦
𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴
𝘣𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭
𝘩𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴
𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦
𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴❞

- 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵

"SIT DOWN. PLEASE"

you take a seat next to hermione on the table, resting your elbows in-between your legs and laying your chin in your hands.

some time had passed, classes going smoothly but wandering and lunches having included the durmstrang and beauxbatons schools. much to your usual, you had already befriended, or gained the liking of the majority of students from both beauxbatons and durmstrang.

you couldn't go anywhere without being talked to. it was nice, but you had to admit a little overwhelming.

but now the triwizard participants were about to be announced.

you were on the edge of you seat, nervous for all your friends who had put their names in, which happened to be all of them from durmstrang and beauxbatons and a few, like cedric, from hogwarts.

you were pretty glad there was an age limit on the game, you didn't really know what you'd do if one of your closest friends were called up!

"now the moment you've all been waiting for. the champion selection"

dumbledore brings his arm around, dimming all the flames and walking up to the goblet, placing his hands on it.

he steps back as the flame turns a pinkish-red, it spits out a piece of paper and dumbledore catches it in his fingers.

you hold your breath, clenching your fists anxiously.

he unfolds it, reading it aloud.

"the durmstrang champion is.. viktor krum!"