𝟯𝟳 - ❝𝗗𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡❞

"ᗪO ᗯᕼᗩT YOᑌ ᗯᗩᑎT TO, ᗪO ᗯᕼᗩT YOᑌ ᗯᗩᑎT TO" - ᔕTEᑭ Oᑎ ᗰE ; TᕼE ᑕᗩᖇᗪIGᗩᑎᔕ

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

THE JUDGEMENTAL STARES FROM GIRLS AROUND THE SCHOOL DIDN'T STOP.

and now, instead of just girls from hufflepuff, it seemed to be majority of girls from all the houses.

whenever you would walk passed, they would glare, snigger and whisper to each other.

you had become very self-conscious in the few days it had been occurring.

nobody else had really seemed to notice it yet, though. not even hermione, ron, and harry. none of them really seemed to notice the whispering, assuming it was just some regular school drama.

but you didn't bring it up with them, not wanting to be a burden.

but it had gotten pretty bad.

now at meals, you limited yourself to one plate, trying to see what the other girls were eating as to not look like a pig.

you often felt nauseous, tired and sick due to not eating enough.

you had also been browsing through some spell books for a spell to change your hair colour.

your hair colour was very unnatural, you should just dye it back to [hair colour], the way it was before.

but now you had your first divination class of the year.

you sit idly at a round table with a crimson sheet draped over it along with ron and harry, hermione apparently hadn't arrived yet, making you confused. she was always in class early so to see her not here was surprising.

in the room was many of the same tables, on the tables were your books and a teacup and plate each.

crimson curtains were draped all over the classroom as everyone was sitting on thick cushions.

"welcome, my children"

your eyes widen as a memory flashes through your mind.

this one was of a man. he had choppy black hair, and a wide purple scar running across the whole top half of his face, he appeared to be blind.

you feel a huge wad of respect for this man wash over you, like you should worship and praise him to no end.

he looked, gentle, kind.

"you alright, [name]?" harry asks, you snap out of the memory, looking at him, still a bit hazy.

you smile a little bit, "yeah, just zoned out, i guess" you look down at your cup before back at the teacher.