34 - ❝UNIFORM❞

"ⁱ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵃ ᴮᴮᶜ ⁱⁿ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᴮᴮᶜ. ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʸᵖᵉ ᵒᶠ ˢʰⁱᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵇⁱᵗᶜʰ ᴰᵀᴰ" ⁻ ᴹʸ ᵀʸᵖᵉ ; ˢᵃʷᵉᵉᵗⁱᵉ ⁽ᶠᵉᵃᵗ. ᶜⁱᵗʸ ᵍⁱʳˡˢ, ʲʰᵉⁿᵉ ᵃⁱᵏᵒ⁾

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOU NOW HAD A SMALL PROBLEM.

while trying on your uniforms to make sure they still fit, you realised you had a small problem.

your top wouldn't button over your chest.

your face was flushed entirely red with embarrassment as you stared at yourself in the mirror. your top was buttoned around your stomach, and just above your breasts, but the area where you breasts were couldn't button up. (just like her uniform)

you hug your arms over your chest, looking around your room panickedly.

there was no way you would be able to wear that to school. you would just have to get a new uniform.

but there was just one problem.

you had only brought two outfits. both of which were in the wash.

so you were stuck with only your uniform.

that no longer fit.

you drop to your knees, holding your cheeks and wailing.

lucky your room was on the far end of the leaky cauldron, so nobody but a few randos heard you.

after a small fit, you collected yourself. slowly standing up, you fan your teary eyes and red cheeks.

with multiple deep breaths, you calm yourself fully.

okay- i just need to cover my chest and run out the pub.. i got this! i got this! wahhh! i don't got this!

you plop onto the floor, breathing out deeply.

okay, i have no choice! i can either run out and get a new uniform now, or have to wear it to school! okay!

you slowly crack open your door, peering out.

okay, nobody's in the hallway! i just need to make a run for it!

with a very deep and heavy breath, you sprint down the hallway, jumping down the flight of stairs, pushing passed some people while shouting 'sorry!'.

"hey, [name]-! wha-! hey, what are you doing?!" you hear harry's voice shout but you just ignore him, running down the hall and out the door of the leaky cauldron into diagon alley.

running down the alleys of diagon alley, you skid to a stop in front of the uniform shop.

quickly, you open the doors and hurry in.

the woman at the front desk smiles, seeing you hugging yourself and your unbuttoned uniform she can tell what this means, having dealt with it before.

"oh, sweets. here, let's get your uniform refitted" she holds your shoulders, bringing you forwards onto a stage.

she measures you up, even struggling to get the regular measuring tape around your breasts, having to magic it longer.

after a little while, she came out with a few new uniforms, handing them to you with a warm smile.

you take them gratefully, "thank you very much!"

you go to grab your money, she waves her hand dismissively, "oh, no. it was nothing you could help, don't even worry about it, dear"

your eyes go wide, "ah, thank you very much!"

she smiles, waving you away.

you hold the new uniforms to your chest to cover it, walking home with a brighter smile than the minutes previous.

words ; 477

words ; 477

date posted ; 20/12/22

©_behindyou_