𝟰𝟱 - ❝𝗩𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗦❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

DESPITE BEING ALMOST FULLY HEALED NOW APART FROM A FEW SCRATCHES AND BRUISES, YOU WERE STILL REQUIRED TO STAY IN THE HOSPITAL WING FOR A FEW MORE DAYS.

mostly to recuperate your mental health a bit more as well as you get you eating enough again.

but what ubuyashiki had said really stuck to you.

you could already feel that you were a lot more confident in your body again and you were no longer afraid to eat to your heart's content, and that's what you did.

you ate many large meals and felt your strength quickly coming back to you.

you had also done the reversing spell onto your hair, changing it back to it's original pink to green, feeling a lot more comfortable and happy with it.

hermione had made sure to catch you up on your school work as well as what had been going on while you were asleep.

that included the fact ron was sure that scabbers had been ripped up by crookshanks or possibly one of your cats, who were now all cuddled up around you as well as duck, apparently they all barely left your side.

but on sadder terms, buckbeak was getting executed for what happened to draco.

you had been distraught hearing that terrible news, and you knew now that that would be taking place in only a few days.

but most of your time had been spent catching up on the school work hermione had delivered to you, finding it much more enjoyable than being sat doing nothing.

you got many gifts over the past few days you had been sat here as well as when you were asleep. lots of flowers, plenty of chocolate frogs and a bunch of other sweets.

so now you sit, leaning back and looking over some work while chewing happily on some sakura mochi your parents had sent you after bearing the news of your hospital time.

but you perk up as footsteps enter the room, peeking out from behind your book.

your lips part and they turn up in excitement.

"oh, cedric!"

he smiles warmly, pulling up a chair and sitting beside you.

he puts his warm hand over your own, your cheeks flush.

he furrows his eyebrows, "you really had me worried there, [name]"

you frown slightly.

"seeing you all bloodied and bruised on the floor like that.. it really scared me" he whispered, squeezing your hand tightly.

your heart swells,

wah! cedric really cares about me!

you smile slightly, "i'm sorry you had to find me like that.. i'm sure it would have been scary.." you murmur.