32 - ❝LETTER❞

"𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝒸𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈 𝓂𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹. 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝓁𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝒹. 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝐼'𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝐼 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑒" - 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓎 ; 𝒱𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒥𝑜𝓎

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

THE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS WERE COMING QUICK TO AN END.

just like the previous one, your parents accepted your new cats with open arms. they had a feeling you would be gaining more in the near future.

you had decided on naming the smaller, black and mint one, muichiro, and the bigger one with red ball necklaces, gyomei.

when you think about it, you realise how much your cats represent the people your ancestor used to be friends with.

you tend to wonder whether they're reincarnated, or it's just a real massive coincidence in a way.

well, you first theory has been proved mostly wrong. on many occasions, you had attempted to see whether your kitties had any connection to your ancestors friends. this included talking about demons, demon slaying, and the demon slayer corps.

though no cat showed any shock or interest, so you mostly ruled that option out.

though it really was a very crazy coincidence.

or maybe it was less of a coincidence and more of just reconnecting to your ancestor in some odd way.

you wonder whether you'll get a cat of yourself - or, more like, a mitsuri cat.

you shrug those thoughts off, your pink to green hair cascading down your back as it was out of it's plaits as you look down at the letter you had received from ron in your hands.

luckily, your parents were supportive of magic, unlike harry's aunt and uncle.

because ron had attempted calling harry, though it went through to his uncle, being a home phone.

ron had apparently rambled on about magic and a 'fellytone'.

in the end, harry's uncle was not very happy with this.

both boys had told you of this experience in their letters, and though they were rare, you always perked up when you saw them.

but the letter in your hand now read of an invitation of sorts.

you raise a soft eyebrow, humming softly and going to sit over on the plush lounge, muichiro and gyomei following close behind. both cats had been particularly attached to you since you found them.

muichiro was always cuddled up to you and resting his head on you, while gyomei usually sat in your lap and by your foot, as if keeping guard. you thought this was funny.

kyojuro and obanai seemed fairly civil with the two new additions, kyojuro being his usually friendly self and obanai not lashing out. all good signs in your eyes.

so with the two cats cuddled against you, you properly read the letter ron had sent,

'to [name] kanroji.

sorry i haven't written in a while, mum banned me from writing letters for a few weeks after i wouldn't wear my great aunt tessy's sweater she knitted me. i also forgot.

anyways, my whole family (except bill and charlie of course, they're still off studying and working), harry, and hermione are all planning on staying at the leaky cauldron the week before school, we're going to buy our school supplies in diagon alley together. would you be able to join? i hope you can, it'll be fun.

but ask your parents and let me know what they say!

from, ron.

(ps. tell obanai he sucks. also i feel like you're going to end up bringing more cats...)'

you giggle at his letter, that boy always wrote the funniest letters. it made it even funnier because it was all unintentional.

folding up the letter, you lean back on your lounge.

"mm... i'll have to ask them when they get back from work!"

 i'll have to ask them when they get back from work!"

words ; 520

words ; 520

date posted ; 30/11/22

©_behindyou_