𝟯𝟱 - ❝𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗢𝗥❞

"𝒪𝒽, 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓁𝓊𝒸𝓀𝓎 𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝓃 𝒷𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈 𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒. 𝒮𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓀𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒, 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝒽, 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓃𝑒" - 𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝐵𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒 ; 𝒫𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁 𝒥𝒶𝓂

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"RON, RON!"

mrs. weasley screeches, "oh, for goodness sake!" she was pushing passed everyone and up to the window where ron was poking out, holding his hands out. she had scabbers in her hands who ron had obviously forgotten.

she pushes the rat into his hands, ron waves awkwardly as the train moves further away, "don't lose him!" she waves her finger aggressively.

you, ron, harry and hermione all walk down the hall in search for a cart.

"you blew up your aunt?!" ron laughs, harry sighs.

"shush. i didn't mean to blow her up. i just.. i lost control"

"brilliant" ron chuckles in amazement, you giggle slightly, though kind of worried for his aunt.

"honestly, you two, it's not funny. harry was lucky not to be expelled" hermione scolds.

"i think i was lucky not to be arrested, actually.."

"i still think it was brilliant" ron grins.

you all glance into a cart, it was empty except for one other person.he had messy brown hair and was covering his face with a large cloak, he seemed to be asleep.

you frown,

awh, poor guy. he looks so tired! i hope he gets a good rest

duck wriggles around in your breast pocket, deciding he wanted out, grabbing onto the fluffy collar of your white top.

you top was long sleeved and white will fluff on the collar and around the wrists, paired with that was a pink and white plaid thigh-length pencil skirt with a small slit on either thigh. underneath that was a pair of white, see-through stockings with little ribbons going up. and then with them were some high-heeled, black, mary janes.

 and then with them were some high-heeled, black, mary janes