𝟲𝟵 - ❝𝗯𝗮𝗱𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗴𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀❞ 🩷

this chapter got me smiling, giggling and kicking my feet like an idiot

❝𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪'𝘮 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱
𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦
𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨, "𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘵? 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘵? 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦, 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘵?" 𝘰𝘩
𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦, 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨
"𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘢, 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘺, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺"
𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨, "𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘢, 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘺, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘬"❞

- 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘬, 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘨𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘺

EVERYONE HAD NOW FASHIONED DESIGNED BADGES.

it started on yellow with the words 'cedric diggory & [name] kanroji' and cedrics and your face on it, but after a second it twisted and changed to a green with harry's face and the words 'potter stinks'

everyone had made fun of flashing them at harry when he would walk passed.

it really upset you seeing them, you seriously questioned why they were so mad at harry and not at you whatsoever. you were both underage. you guess it's just cause he's the 'boy who lived', but that gave them no right to be so mean.

you and hermione seemed to be some of the only ones in the school who weren't wearing them.

seeing harry walking down the hall you grab your books, shoving them in your bag and rushing over to him.

hermione had occupied herself in the library so you were just sitting, having been talking with a group of hufflepuff's you had convinced to not wear the badges.

"cedric rules" some kid says as he zooms past, you frown and glare slightly at him.

"thanks" harry says.

you both make it to a corridor where a few older year hufflepuff's were standing, "like the badge?" the guy shows harry the badge.

"leave him alone" you glare up at him, crossing your arms. he snickers, his other friends looking uncomfortable.