𝟰𝟬 - ❝𝗕𝗢𝗚𝗚𝗔𝗥𝗧❞

a/n ; i've got an idea coming up soon eheheh

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOU FLUSH UNDER ALL THE GAZES THAT WERE FILLED WITH MIXED EMOTIONS.

confusion, wonder, mockery.

you had just walked into defence against the dark arts, accompanied by hermione, and people had definitely noticed the change of hair colour. (i know hermione was supposed to have used the time turner here but whateva)

ron and harry were bewildered, completely clueless as to why you'd change your hair colour.

you fiddle with your thumbs, hermione brings you over to harry and ron with an encouraging smile.

"blimey, [name]! you changed your hair colour"

you could already hear the sniggering of pansy and her group.

you shrug gently, "um, yeah.."

there was a bit of an awkward silence before your new defence against the dark arts teacher, professor lupin, walks in.

he casts you a glance, he recognised you from on the train and had also noticed your change of hair colour.

but everyone's eyes turned forward as the wardrobe ahead rattled mysteriously.

"intriguing, isn't it?"

the wardrobe continues to rattle.

"would anyone like to venture a guess... as to what is inside?" lupin hums.

"that's a boggart, that is" dean says.

"very good, mr. thomas" lupin nods curtly.

"now, can anyone tell me what a boggart looks like?"

"no one knows" hermione steps up.

"boggarts are shapeshifters" she says as if she didn't hear him, "they take the shape of whatever the person fears the most. that's what makes them so.."

"so terrifying, yes, yes, yes.." lupin steps up towards the wardrobe.

"luckily, a very simple charm exists to repel a boggart" lupin steps in front of the cupboard, looking back at it as it shakes again.

"let's practice it now. without wands, please" he points his finger around the room.

"after me. riddikulus!"

"riddikulus" the class choruses.

"very good. a little louder and very clear. listen : riddikulus" he says loudly and clearly.

"riddikulus!" you all say louder.

"this class is ridiculous" draco scoffs from the far right, you stifle your giggle at his remark.