𝟲𝟰 - ❝𝗴𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀❞ 🌺

❝𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘶𝘳 �...

𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬
𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘴
𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵
𝘸𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦
𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳❞

- 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘴, 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦𝘯

YOU FROWN HEAVILY, HEAD LOW AS YOU WALK OUT OF CLASS WITH HERMIONE.

walking frown the spiraling stairs you turn back to ron, "brilliant, isn't he?" he says.

you stiffen slightly, looking away from him and at your feet.

"completely demented, of course, and terrifying to be in the same room with.. but he's really been there, you know? he's looked evil in the eye"

hermione smacks him on the arm, "ronald! how insensitive can you be?!" she glares at him.

"there's a reason those curses are unforgivable" hermione scoffs angrily, "to perform them in a classroom.. i mean, did you see neville's face?" she made sure not to mention you.

you all stop by neville, who was looking out the stained window with a drained look.

you step up to him, touching his arm and giving him an understanding look.

he frowned.

"neville? are you alright?" hermione asks.

but you frown as moody pushes past, placing a hand on neville's shoulder, "son?"

neville looks back at him.

"you alright?"

neville just nods, clearly lying.

"come on. we'll have a cup of tea. i want to show you something"

neville follows after moody back up to the classroom, you sigh quietly.