𝟰𝟲 - ❝𝗕𝗨𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗦!❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

TODAY WAS GOOD AND BAD.

it was good because you were finally allowed out of the hospital to return to normal again! though you still had some bandages wrapped around your head.

but it was bad because your day of release managed to be the day of buckbeak's execution.

you frown as you head out of the hospital wing, dressed in some casual winter clothing.

that consisted of a white button up blouse with a pink ribbon as the tie paired with a pink tartan skirt and white stockings. overtop was a pink and white cow-print fluffy jacket.

you quickly rejoin with your three friends who were headed to find you, too

all were very pleased to see you out of hospital.

you also got many waves and 'hello!'s as you all exited the school building and left onto the grounds.

you all frown as you step through the courtyard.

sitting on a tree, sharpening a very large axe was a lanky man wearing black, he also had a sort of mask over his face with the eyes and mask messily cut out.

he grins, revealing crooked yellow teeth, staring you four down as you all step out his line of view.

your heart aches as you look to your hands.

you all walk down the bridge, headed out near hagrid's hut.

"i can't believe they're going to kill buckbeak. it's just too horrible" hermione scoffs.

you look down to the side with a heavy frown, "my heart seriously can't take it. how they can kill such an innocent creature hurts my soul.."

as you all step out from the bridge, ron groans in annoyance, "it just got worse"

sitting by the middle of the three large rocks sprouting from the ground was draco and his lankies, they were crouched down and using a pair of binoculars to look out on hagrid's hut.