𝟰𝟰 - ❝𝗔𝗪𝗢𝗞𝗘𝗡 𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗡❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOUR PALE GREEN EYES PEEL OPEN WITH SLIGHT PAIN.

you could feel that you certainly had a black eye, but it was probably being nursed to health with some potion.

you sit up gently, head sore.

you look around the empty nurses wing, rubbing your head slightly.

you could feel your hair was out, probably to make you more comfortable.

your thoughts drift back to that man in your dreams.

kagaya ubuyashiki

your chest feels warm at his name, a small smile coming over your face as you clench the bedsheets with your fist.

you look down at your hair, now suddenly missing the vibrant colours it once was.

you hold your stomach as it growls hungrily. you could definitely do with a good big meal.

you yawn, eyes directing over to the door as someone strolls in, not paying much attention.

your eyes widen, it was hermione!

you beam.

she looks down at the glass of water she was holding, breathing out before looking up again.

she suddenly screamed, dropping the glass and letting it shatter over the floor, the water spilling everywhere.

you gasp softly in shock, eyes wide.

you gasp again as she suddenly bursts into tears, wailing and running over to your bed, engulfing you tightly.

"OH, WE WERE SO WORRIED-!"

her screams of disdain were cut off by the door being slammed open by ron and harry, both obviously having heard the scream and shattered glass.

"hermione, what's the matter?!" harry shouts in worry.

hermione moves out the way slightly, revealing you with a bright smile.

both boys also gasp loudly, running over.

and suddenly you were being embraced in three sets of arms.

you laugh happily, hugging back as well as you could.

"you're awake!" ron beams.

"you were out for so long!" harry nods.

hermione wipes her tears, gazing at you worrriedly.

"we were so worried! when we were pulled out of class by mcgonagall, we knew something was wrong!"

you blink slightly, "none of you found me? who did find me?"