𝟲𝟯 - ❝𝘂𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝘀❞ 🌷

❝𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯, 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯' 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯, 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵�...

𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩
𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦
𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯' 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦
𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯, 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥
𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶?
𝘴𝘰, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘦, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘪 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰
𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶?

'𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘮𝘺, 𝘮𝘺, 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦
𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦❞

- 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘬𝘪

"ALASTOR MOODY"

apparently the auror guy who showed up earlier was your new DADA teacher, and he freaked you out just a tiny bit. with his glass eye and scarred face and mean looks, he was kind of scary.

moody picks up some chalk, writing on the board, "ex-auror.." he writes his last name, throwing the piece of chalk onto the ground. "ministry malcontent.. and your new defence against the dark arts teacher. i am here because dumbledore asked me. end of story, goodbye, the end"

you frown slightly.

"any questions?" he looks around, one eye going one way and the other going another.

you noticed his eyes gazing over you and harry quite often.

everyone stays silent.

"when it comes to the dark arts... i believe in a practical approach"

you glance at hermione who was next to you like usual.

"but first, which one of you can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are?"

you furrow your eyebrows, clenching your fists slightly.

"three, sir" hermione answers.

"and they are so named?"

"because they are unforgivable. the use of any one of them will.."

"will earn you a one way ticket to azkaban, correct. and the ministry says you're too young to see what these curses do. i say different! you need to know what you're up against! you need to be prepared. and you need to find another place to put your chewing gum besides the underside of your desk, mr. finnigan!"