33 - ❝LEAKY CAULDRON❞

"ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴘɪᴄᴋ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜɪʟᴅ ᴀ ʟᴇɢᴏ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ. ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋ ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ" - ʟᴇɢᴏ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ; ᴇᴅ ꜱʜᴇᴇʀᴀɴ

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOU HAD ENDED UP GETTING PERMISSION FROM YOUR PARENTS TO HEAD TO THE LEAKY CAULDRON FOR THE FINAL WEEK, WHICH YOU WERE GLEEFUL FOR.

ron and hermione weren't surprised at your two new additions, muichiro and gyomei, ron had even suspected it in his letter.

hermione had even gotten a new cat too. he was big and orange and his name was 'crookshanks'. you thought he was adorable.

harry was still yet to arrive, but he was coming.

you were wearing a beige jumper which had a white collar and you had tucked it into a pleated brown skirt, accompanied by brown converse.

as usual, scabbers squeals loudly, running passed you all, scared out of his wits as crookshanks, kyojuro and gyomei chased after the feeble rat, obanai and muichiro lurking behind too

crookshanks pounces into hermione's arms, your cats all huddling around you, muichiro jumping in your arms, kyojuro circling your legs and obanai and gyomei glaring at the rat.

"i'm warning you both!" ron hisses, "keep those bloody beasts of yours away from scabbers, or i'll turn them into tea cozy's"

you shriek in fear, holding your cheeks, "that sounds terrible!"

"they're cats, ronald. what do you expect? it's in their nature" hermione sasses, you nod, still slightly fearful.

"cats? is that what they told you?"

"looks more like pigs with hair if you ask me"

you gasp offendedly, pouting madly and crouching to hug all your cats.