𝟯𝟴 - ❝𝗛𝗜𝗣𝗣𝗢𝗚𝗥𝗜𝗙𝗙❞

"𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒, 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓌. 𝐼𝓉'𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹. 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹" - 𝒲𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒲𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 ; 𝒯𝒶𝓎𝓁𝑜𝓇 𝒮𝓌𝒾𝒻𝓉

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"YOU DON'T THINK THAT GRIM THINGS GOT ANYTHING TO DO WITH SIRIUS BLACK, DO YOU?"

you were all now walking down the steps outside out towards hagrid's hut where the care of magical creatures class was taking place, you were excited to have hagrid as your teacher now.

"oh, honestly, ron. if you ask me, divinations a very woolly discipline"

you nod slightly, "i dunno, ron. i think i agree, it feels like trelawney was just tormenting poor neville"

"now, ancient runes, that's a fascinating subject" hermione says.

"ancient runes? exactly how many classes are you taking this term?" ron sighs out exasperatedly.

"a fair few"

ron suddenly stops, "hang on. that's not possible"

you stop next to hermione.

"ancient runes is on the same time as divination" ron says as hermione starts walking again with you following behind.

"you'd have to be in two classes at once" ron says.

"don't be silly. how could anyone be in two classes at once? 'broaden your minds. use your inner eye to see the future' " she mocks, giggling slightly. you blink.

you all hurry down to hagrid's hut as more students get down there.

hagrid steps out as everyone made it down there, "that's it. come on, now. come closer. less talking, if you don't mind"

you smile, hagrid seemed to be holding back his excitement to be teaching a class.

"i got a real treat for you today" he puts his hands on his hips.

"a great lesson" he nods, "so follow me"

he steps down and you all follow him into a snippet of forest, walking for a while until he leads you by a long trail of stacked rocks.

a few of them were fallen over so that's where you all stepped over.

"right, you lot. less chattering. form a group over there" he waves his finger, "and open your books to page 49"

you look down at your book, inspecting it.

you slowly stroke your finger down the spine, eyes widening slightly as it opens.