𝟱𝟭 - ❝𝗦𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗕𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗞!❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"HERMIONE! HERMIONE, WAIT!"

you blink as you all now run down the bridge, "hermione, will you please tell us what it is we're doing?" harry says, you nod as well.

you all stop at the end of the bridge, you peek past harry's arm. you blink widely, "you foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!"

"that's us" you say in awe, blinking rapidly.

the same conversation you had had just earlier that same day was playing out before your eyes.

"this is not normal" harry says as hermione pushes you both against the wall and out of sight, taking the necklace back from her shirt.

"this is a time-turner, harry, [name]. mcgonagall gave it to me first term. this is how i've been getting to my lessons all year" she explains.

you blink, "you're saying we've gone back in time? wow.."

"yes. dumbledore obviously wanted us to return to this moment" she peeks back around with you two following.

"clearly something happened that he wants us to change"

you sweat-drop, witnessing you and hermione beating draco down again, feeling bad again.

but hermione's eyes widen, "malfoy's coming"

she pulls you both out the window and underneath where they could see.

you all walk low to the ground, watching as the four of you in the past go to head down to hagrids.

you all run down to the rock, peeking back as to make sure nobody could see you.

your lips part as you look out, "look. buckbeak's still alive!"

"of course" hermione says, you glance at her.

"remember what dumbledore said? if we succeed, more than one innocent life could be spared. let's go"

you all run down the steps to hagrid's hut, going off trail and ducking in behind hagrid's pumpkins.

you watch in hagrid's hut for a moment before a crow caws, you all look in the direction.

dumbledore, the minister and the axe guy were all on their way down, you frown.

"here they come. you'd better hurry, [name]"

you hold him down, shaking your head, "mr. fudge has to see buckbeak before we release him, otherwise he'll think it was hagrid who did it" you point out.

you stiffen as hagrid hands ron 'scabbers' inside the hut, clenching your fists.

"that's pettigrew" harry says tensely, ready to pounce at him.