100K SPECIAL!

a/n ; woops! i know this is a bit late but here it is- anyway, this does not affect the story at all!

i have decided there will be two parts to this special! as i got two ideas i like.

but this one is the au most of you requested where y/n got her revenge on those mean girls ; )

the next one ties in with my obanai x harry potter one, so i may include a chapter on that book for the swap too, but that will be a little bit later. maybe still today though idk tbh-

anyway!

this was requested by ILoveEveryoneeeeee , Biancalauron16 and partially YourLocalTiredGal !

on we go!

YOU SIGH OUT, SITTING BACK ON YOUR FOUR-POSTER BED AND HUMMING IN THOUGHT

something had been bugging you these past days.

all you had been able to think was that had happened only a few nights ago.

or more specifically, about the girls who caused it.

you clench your fists, eyebrows furrowing in slight anger.

you couldn't think about those girls without getting angry.

what they had done was so.. mean! you couldn't stop yourself getting really mad whenever any of them walked passed or you heard about them in anything.

you could feel a sort of rage building up in your chest.

those girls had beaten you up without a real reason..

how horrible is that?

you frown deeply.

you breathe out, laying your head back.

you couldn't go on like this, with a constant anger raging through you.

you needed to do something.

you needed revenge.

those girls were so horrible.. you needed to do something!

you nod to yourself angrily, standing up from your bed.

you stride out into the common room and out the barrel-like door.

it seemed you were a magnet for those girls as they instantly came over to start mocking you in a secluded corridor.

you grit your teeth angrily as pansy comments on your hair again.

susan laughs at her joke.

pansy grins meanly, "oh? is somebody getting mad?!"

you clench your fists.

the group all laugh.

"ough! poor little [name] getting all cranky!"

"silly old [name] getting upset over something so small!"

" i bet she doesn't get enough attention at home! no wonder she needs so much he-"

that was it.

you lunge forward to pansy, tackling her to the ground and landing a punch on her pale face.

she gasps in shock and pain.

"YOU BITCH!" hannah shouts, throwing you off pansy.

you stand again, shoving hannah harshly to the ground as she lunges at you.

a few girls ran off as you punched susan straight in the nose as she went to spout another insult.

you seeth angrily.

pansy stands up shakily, shaking with anger.

"YOU BITCH! HOW DARE YOU PUNCH ME?!" she screams, you slap her across the face and shove one of her lackeys to the ground.

"YOU GUYS ARE SO MEAN!" you shout angrily, "YOU BEAT ME UP FOR NO REASON! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU ALL!"

tears build up in your pale green eyes as you glare at the other girls.

they all scream in fear as you step forward again, running off.

you breathe out, panting slightly as you watch them all run away.

you look to your feet,

that felt good...

kinda short but oh well!

sorry if that was a bit boring-

date posted ; 11/03/23

©_behindyou_