Bonus #100

"Breaking News! It appears as though in downtown of Seoul, unprovoked attacks against citizens have been going around in Songdo Park by young adolescents, the youngest being ten years old. A recent attack occurred in the park against a young high schooler on her way home-"

"Taehyung!"

"Ah?"

"Where did you put my kilo?"

Taehyung didn't advert his attention away from the television screen, "Over there."

"Where?"

"Over there!" Taehyung waves his hands over the kitchen, munching on his popcorn, "Now quiet, the news seems interesting today."

He didn't have to look up to see the evident roll of his lover's eyes, but he couldn't find it in himself to be more specific while this is going on in the city.

Weirdest shit he has seen all day.

Or in general.

Says a lot after all the shit he went through in his life.

After a while, Jungkook suddenly sits beside his fiancé, a tray of cocaine in hand with a money roll ready. He takes in one stripe with his eyes to the screen, blinking a few times when he snorts the coke and grunts to the burn.

"What is it this time?"

Taehyung continues to eat his popcorn, "Some random ass kids are going around attacking people in the city, young teens," Taehyung mutters, scoffing, "Can you believe that? Couldn't be us."

Jungkook stares at the news reports of the recent incident and passes the tray to Taehyung - who instantly put his popcorn aside casually and took in a strong snort of the line of white powder- also attentively looking at the screen.

Then suddenly Jungkook snickers, shaking his head after reports has it that the young high schooler is in the ER, "So you're telling me these little kids are running around beating people up? Sent three people into the ER and they hurdle around in groupies?" And he suddenly barks out a laugh, "What has society come to by this point? Letting little kids rule the streets? Not even gangs."

"Guess so," Taehyung grumbles, taking in another stripe, "But it's mainly by the park where the attacks are occurring. Smart fuckers too. They wait till the officer is off duty to send a girl from the group to go up to anyone wandering out and ask them for help, that's where they proceed to beat them up."

That...... Is the most dumbest shit Jungkook has heard coming in the news.

Little kids doing this?

Not even when Oasis was rising up would they be this reckless.

Gangs and mafias only mess with each other, not the civilians unless they're involved or just happen to be collateral damage, but not like they're targeting them.

They knew better.

These wanna be gangsters really trying it huh?

Jungkook shakes his head, sighing with a disbelief smile, "Better not catch me on a bad day. Would knock their asses down to behave."

"I just want to know as to why? Like child, go do homework, eat a lollipop, the fuck?" Taehyung questions himself annoyedly, rolling his eyes, "They'd be lucky if they never cross Karma."

An adoring snort snickers out of Jungkook's lips to Taehyung's irritating snap, taking the tray from Taehyung's hands and suddenly giving an eye around the lounge - noticing the ominous silence after taking the final strip of coke.

"Where is everyone?"

"Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok are probably fucking somewhere. Namjoon is in the control room and Seokjin is training the newbies," Taehyung answered casually, eyes still to the television, "Oh, Yeosang and Hwanwoong went out on a date."