85: Icarus?

Warning: This chapter may contain sexual assault triggers, violent details and psychotic emotions.

Thank you and ENJOY!!

_____________________

Valley of the Dolls- Marina and The Diamonds (I was listening to this song while writing this chapter, you are always free to listen to any song you wish. In this case, an angst/psychotic song will definitely suit this chapter)

______________________

Jungkook wouldn't stop giggling.

Even while he was in the car with Taehyung, he somehow couldn't stop the sadistic noise from escaping his lips. When Taehyung would ask him what's so funny, he would only shake his head dismissively or laugh even more.

As much as it makes Taehyung happy to see Jungkook anything but upset, this sudden behavior nerved him to the very core.

Especially since he doesn't know why he is acting like this.

His eyes danced under the street lights of the road and his smile gleamed with an excitement Taehyung only wished he knew why, so maybe he can be just as giddily too.

When they arrived to his house, where Taehyung ordered for the members to take Niall, Jungkook practically sprints out of the car and skips down the pebbled pathway to the front door, laugh chaotically as if he's eagerly rushing to get his Christmas gift-

Oh...

No...

"Don't let Jungkook go to where Niall is," Taehyung ordered frantically through his watch microphone, slightly jogging up to the front door in a hurry. No wonder Jungkook has been a childish behavior after those events.

He's going straight for the kill.

Not even through the front door and Taehyung already hears yelling and arguing. The brunette darts downstairs and to the door of the basement; Jungkook is eagerly trying to get to the door the holds in the hostage with a kitchen knife in hand. Meanwhile Seokjin stands guarding the door while Namjoon stands in the middle, hands out to prevent his leader from going through but not touching him.

"I can feel his blood circulating from here! Let me in! He needs to fucking die!" Jungkook screeches with wild eyes and lunges to the door but Namjoon carefully pushes him back, "He tried to touch me! I'm going to slice both of his hands off and shove them up his fucking ass!"

As much as Taehyung is enjoying this scene, he's growing slightly more annoyed by the younger's behavior.

Now isn't the time to act chaotic.

"Jungkook."

The voice that escaped Taehyung's lips was anything but calm and patient; it was cold and loud, instantly making Jungkook freeze on the spot, even surprising both Seokjin and Namjoon by low and demanding he got his voice to sound

Taehyung has no patience by this point.

Jungkook whirls his heard, narrowing his eyes murderously, "Don't you dare try to stop me-"

"I'm not," Taehyung says with his voice still monotone as he walks towards him, "But if you don't fucking control yourself, you won't get the chance to slice a drop of blood from his skin, Do I make myself clear!"

Jungkook's body jumps from the sudden venomous tone in Taehyung's whole attitude, and he shocked everyone when he bows his head low, dropping his knife to the ground in the process.