6: Snow White Apples

The cafeteria food has to be the most utterly disgusting thing Taehyung has ever laid his eyes on. Wasn't college suppose to have better food than this? Not like he would know since this is his last year and he barely went to eat since he was always training, but still- This is ridiculous.

Or maybe just his taste in food is not so appetizing.

The thought cruised his head as Taehyung glares at the molded looking French fries and cold pizza in front of him, this being the only thing he can actually pick out for his basic taste buds since he's not exactly use to eating the type of food from this country. Don't get him wrong, he likes trying new things, but when it comes to food he prefers going easy on it and start off with something he's use to from back home.

He should've taken the risk with another type of food.

Is this how he's going to survive the next- who knows how long of being here?

If so.... Mind as well not eat.

With a frown Taehyung pushes the plate away from him, still feeling his stomach stirring in hunger.

Good thing he bought an apple, so maybe he's not a goner so soon after all- Wait what if it's poisoned? The pizza alone doesn't look in the greatest presence, so what are the odds the apple is also rotting from the inside?

For fuck sakes!

Taehyung groans and drops the apple on the tray, running a stressed hand through his red hair to burn away the paranoia storming his mind. The trickling thoughts of demonic whispers creaks his head, forcing doubts to tap in every corner of his mind. Perks of being a member of Orchids, they fucking coil with your damn head!

And they never leave, even making one doubt their own damn shadow.

Right now Taehyung has to find some comfort that he's literally an ocean and country away from them. His father is taking care of the situation and as long as he follows his orders, they won't get to him again. Not like he's scared, but he prefers to facing that past once again, especially if they're hunting after his ass.

He has to survive on his own, and at least give himself that chance to breathe and enjoy life a little more instead of-

An abrupt clearing throat noise snaps Taehyung out of thoughts, not noticing before hand the presence of someone tower over his table, but looks up slowly with his fists ready in case it's a familiar face.

Oh.

Well... Never mind.

At first Taehyung didn't know who the fuck this kid was that was so willingly to approach him, but he does look somewhat familiar but not from America. Sometimes Taehyung's memories coils amazingly, but in other times it's like a brick wall with nothing but blankness.

Where has Taehyung seen him?

"Yes?" Taehyung questions, narrowing his eyes to the taller man to try to at least read his intentions.

If he tells him to get off his seat, Taehyung literally won't hesitate to put him in his place how he was here first.

The tall boy flashes his braces smile while adjusting his glasses, "I just wanted to thank you for what you did for Jungkook."

"Who?"

The man's face falls, a cloud of nerves shivering up his face so suddenly to Taehyung's tone, "J-Jungkook.... The boy with the glasses and oversized hoodie...... F-From our I-l-International R-Relations c-class."

That's when it clicked.

Memories of his class he had yesterday flooded his mind, remembering the whimpering kid with the hideous outfit he was wearing and round glasses. Truth is, Taehyung would've probably forgotten his face if it wasn't for this moment right now. Taehyung doesn't usually remember faces without a name specifically, so now that he has a name, he'll definitely remember the kid now.

And this guy now, standing there as though he's shitting his pants, is more clear in Taehyung's memory that he's one of the kid's friends.

Taehyung takes a one look at him, taking in his oversized creamy sweater with a turtle neck, loose pants and converse coating his entire body. The red haired boy knows behind the braces and glasses is a beautiful man. Maybe if he tried more on his looks, he would have a file of people wanting to suck his dick.

No doubt about that.

"Ok," Taehyung says, attempting to cut the conversation short.

That clearly threw the other man off.

"Ok?"

Okay that's enough socializing for today.

Taehyung rises to his feet, tray in hand, he leans to the other's face, making him slightly stumble back from the unexpected action of being close to his personal space.

Hm, little jumpy person isn't he?

"Yes, ok, problem?" Taehyung says lowly and slowly to ease out every syllable out to him, watching as the man behind the glasses slightly shivers from his monotone glare but a voice so icy that would feel like a blow to anyone's heart.

After a few seconds, the boy with the glasses didn't say anything, only ended up averting his eyes to the floor instead.

Submission, good.

He knows now not to get in his way for the next time, even if it's just to be nice.

"Good." Taehyung says and turns around, "Now stay away from me. I'm not good to you, none of you."

And with that he walks away, leaving a dumbfounded Seokjin behind to grasp what just happened to him.

Taehyung actually intimidated him, and that scared him.

________

A/N:

Ooooohhhhh is dom Taehyung making an appearance? Or dom Jungkook??? Hahaha we'll have to seeeee. Thank you guys so much for all the reads and love you guys give to this book!!!

Thank you lovelies!!

I PURPLE YOU GUYS <33333