80: Nerds Revive

Seven Nation Army- The White Stripes (Glitch Mob Remix) Highly Recommended for this chapter!!

The hallways are busy, moving with a vast majority of student rushing to class or just hanging around to catch up on homework or gossip.

However, all their heads slowly turned to the entrance of the hallway, a mask of different reactions wavering the room.

Seven individuals step through the main doors of the university; completely dressed in nerdy outfits, braces or glasses on their faces with an innocent aura circulating them.

Especially the one in the middle.

Jungkook.

The tall boy with nervous eyes to the ground and a backpack clutched to his chest, avoiding all eyes as possible. His hair a cutely long and fluffy, but a fresh trim by the tips is obvious. It's obvious he's the one these six others follow no matter where he goes.

That much on can tell from their V like formation.

The one beside him, with the wavy hair and black specs looks more confident then the first boy; having an expressionless look in his eyes as he fiddled with the cuffs of his button up shirt, in which is insanely oversized for his body. Taehyung looks innocently around the hallway, keeping a close proximity with the first boy, almost as if he's ready to take a bullet for him.

The one that trails behind him is none other than Jimin. Jungkook finally heard his request and let him not wear the glasses anymore, but the sweater vest is itchy against his skin, especially with the hot California temperature. He carries a tiny shy aroma but his eyes tells a different story.

He would be ready to pounce on anything that steps a 5 inch radius.

Behind him trails Yoongi, who looks the most approachable out of all of them, despite his antisocial natural personality. He's dressed in all black, formally with dressed pants and a turtle neck shirt to hide his neck tattoos. His glasses fits well with the suit, including with his raven hair. He keeps a calm facial structure on his face but keeps an eye on Jimin, making sure the other doesn't entirely lose it from all the stares they're giving him.

The one to the other side of Jungkook is Namjoon, who carries more of a giddily vibe than intended. He stretches a wide smile on his face. His now brunette hair is upwards and neatly combed while wearing a big oversized sweater and baggy jeans. What makes his character more believable is the constant tripping of his feet, trying to make it seem more realistic than it looks.

Before him follows Seokjin, who held more of an anxious look than the rest of them. He's constantly looking around, adjusting his glasses or tugging his shirt, just always moving his hands around. At some point, a girl with blonde hair sent him a blow kiss and he didn't fight back the squirm that spread his body.

They won't stop staring at him, and despite his character being a little bit more of an anxious boy, he's not hiding this anxiety he feels right now by all the attention.

However, he knows very deep down inside, that he's beautiful and that's why they're gawking at him.

Ugh, such a king.

And lastly Hoseok follows in the back. He's the one that portrays the least approachable from all of them. A deep frown is on his lips as he wearing a rabbit sweater vest with a collar shirt. His once vibrant smile is gone and all his stares shifts to glares whenever someone made eye contact with him. He would yawn occasionally, showing a completely aura that he doesn't want to be here.

In reality, none of them want to be here, but they have a job to do.

And they need to blend in.

Be the nerds that has survived them this long.

The gawking towards their appearance continues on until they approach their first class, immediately sitting all the way in the back of the auditorium.

"That was intense," Yoongi grumbles, making Taehyung hum in agreement as they take out their notebooks when the professor entered the class.

However, they weren't taking notes on whatever the kind lady was teaching at all.

No, because that's not what they're here for.

Instead their eyes are fixated to a small girl's back, who's sitting right in front of them while boredly looking at the teacher talk with a finger twirling her brunette hair.

Taehyung writes on his notebook, watching how all eyes of the six members snap their eyes to the letters on his paper, slowly moving back to look at the girl.

'Her name is Ariana Grande, she's one of our targets.'

_______________

A/N:
AND THE NERDS ARE BACK YASSSSSS!!!!

HOW ARE WE DOING!?! Feeling nostalgic? I know I definitely am hahaha they are back to their nerdy disguises ahhh yesss!!!

Thank you guys so much for reading!!! I appreciate every single one of you!!

I PURPLE YOU!! <333