39: Prepping for Meeting

The days that followed has consisted on Taehyung teaching them everything he knows; from extensive computer hacking skills with Namjoon and Hoseok, to creating more toxins and antidotes with Seokjin, giving tips on more torturous stradegies with Yoongi and..... Very intensive fighting with Jimin, along with ways for him to control his blood thirst to kill.

As for Jungkook, he didn't really have to teach him anything since he knows everything, he's just those sneaky kinds; The snake that works in silence and attacks when he thinks it's the perfect time.

And he has mastered that wonderfully.

So Taehyung has been teaching him everything he knows about Orchids; from important faces to minor important faces but good to remember. Along with what their roles are and how it's important. Maybe in the midst of their teaching lessons have they fucked a few or more times, but other than that Jungkook has caught on pretty fast.

Especially on how to be more professional rather than being so..... Aggressive.

During the times when they weren't studying, Taehyung would be Jungkook's shadow around his apartment building. That's when Taehyung began to realize how good of a leader Jungkook really is. Taehyung has been there multiple times when Jungkook has ordered people around to do their job, some doing it without him even telling them anything. They respect him, even have grown an admiration towards him.

Taehyung likes that respect.

He has also realized how some of his gang members would give him reluctant looks from time to time, even if he was around Jungkook, probably being aware to his little hunting spree when they were digging into his past. It feels overpowering in a way to have this type of attention.

And he loves it.

The respect.

He had it a lot when he was in Orchids, but this is different. These people fear him, and wouldn't want to get on his bad side, especially because of Jungkook. In Orchids they would respect him but wouldn't take his threats too seriously until he would snap

These people know one wrong move and not only will Taehyung slaughter them to bbits, so will Jungkook and his main five.

Guess that have grown that close within the time being.

"Alright one more time," Taehyung says, leaning his back against the metal chair, a hooded look in his eyes, "You need to be more calm. Growing angry wouldn't really help your case, or threatening them."

Jungkook groans and throws his head back, showing the flexing muscles under his milky skin before bringing it back to place with a deadpanned look in his eyes, "I don't know, it has worked many times with me before."

Of course it has because you're intimidating as fuck.

They have held their session in isolated room in the apartment building, with a dangling ceiling lamp that only provided light to the center of the table. Perfect scene for an interrogation room. Perfect for their sessions. A few times when they have gone over on how Jungkook should act or speak, Jungkook got a little too into it a few times and threatened Taehyung in ways that made him shiver to the bone, making him rattling in fear and unease.

Especially since he hasn't really seen that..... Sadistic side of him

Anyone would be intimidated by Jungkook with his threats, especially since they know he will actually stick with his word.

He makes sure it's no empty threat.

In this case, he can't exactly be too demanding because one sign of hostility in his attitude and the Orchids will take that as an offence and kill him on the spot.

This is a meeting, so he has to be professional. Show his dominance that they are in his territory and work his way from there without screaming at them.

"Not with them. Harry is a clever bastard, he senses a threat and he will kill you. You can't instantly go for the kill, you need to ease in and then-"

"Cut his head off, got it," Jungkook says with a playful nod, making Taehyung release a defeated sigh and throw the papers on the table.

He can't stand this kid most of the times, but he knows Jungkook is no idiot. He's purposely making these sessions long purposely, especially since Taehyung has to continue on teaching the others a few more things after this.

So he's just stalling.

That alone made his heart spread a familiar warmth that he has grown fond of.

Taehyung suddenly climbs on the metal table and crawls towards the ravenette, a cunning grin on his lips as he grabs Jungkook's tie and yanks him forward. Jungkook visibly gulps, darting his doe eyes between Taehyung's lustful eyes and parted lips.

"Do you just not take anything I say seriously?" Taehyung taunts while twirling the red tie around his long index finger, yanking him closer.

Jungkook's breath hitches, biting down his bottom lip before smirking broadly, "I'm not much of a teacher's pet."

"Clearly," The other mocks and sits at the edge of the table, "You need to be disciplined."

A sharp eyebrow perks up with a sinister smile forming Jungkook's lips. He stands from his chair, standing between Taehyung's opened legs, "I'll show you discipline," He hisses lowly and pushes his hand against Taehyung's chest, slamming his back against the metal table. Taehyung breathes heavily as Jungkook yanks him closer by his thighs to the edge and begins to press needy kisses against his neck.

Taehyung bites down his bottom lips viciously and was about to release a moan if the fucking door didn't burst open.

Why is someone always interrupting!

He tilts his head back to see the door upside down, Seokjinstanding there with wide eyes and a clear flustered face to the scene.

As he should, he should've fucking knocked!

Jungkook curses a rainbow of words under his breath and leans back from Taehyung, "Yes Jin."

The older bumps back against the door clumsily and rubs his hair nervously, "Uh, we uh.... Message for Taehyung."

Taehyung furrows his eyebrows to this and sits up, officially turning his body around to face Jin, "From who."

The reluctant look behind Seokjin eyes was enough for Taehyung to feel a rise in anxiety rise his chest.

Seokjin rarely looks hesitant.

"Your father."

_____________________________

A/N: I have two chapters up and ready to be posted, just needs a few more editing!!

So this won't be the last update for today hahaha

I PURPLE YOU GUYS!!! I hope you're having an amazing day or night! In my case, a great day <3