10: Library Hushes

The two males sits on a small square table, a single damp light hanging above them with most of the lights off already in this library.

There's only a single girl here, typing away on her computer with earbuds stuff in her ear, seated at the far corner with her back turned to the duo; far enough to not be seen since she's just hidden by walls of books and computers. Other than that, no librarian, security, nothing. Just them alone.

The three of them.

Who knows how long time has passed, but judging from the cramping at the base of Jungkook's back and thigh, most likely for more than an hour. Every once in a while he would side track his attention cast glances to a very focused V - who's writing quietly on his notebook, looking from the text book and his computer before feverishly writing, a repeated process.

And all that comes to Jungkook's mind is how attractive this man is. So handsome that it even pissed him off. From his strands of red hair gently brushing his sides, peeking his forehead to expose more of his elegant yet strong features; perfectly combined to his monotone personality. Oozing that mystery of who he was before coming here, who he still is, and who is he planning on becoming.

That alone left Jungkook mesmerized.

That V even exists.

Why did he have to meet him while being disguised? If V knew who Jungkook was from the start than maybe this would've been so much more easier, but then again the unknown would be how he would've reacted with who he truly is. A mafia leader disguised as a nerdy college student is ridiculous, no doubt he would stay away him more rather than favor his existence; not like that's an unusual reaction from people once they see Jungkook.

The less V knew about him, the better.

The less in danger he will be in after all from Jungkook's enemies, or from himself.

"You know, the answers won't exactly be on my face," V mutters nonchalantly, moving his eyes up to look at an unfazed Jungkook, "Even though I'm flattered."

Jungkook bites his lips and fights back a smirk or a sly comment as he moves his eyes back to the textbook. This guy is observant, that's for sure. Now adverting his attention to the assignment, he begins to ask himself why is it necessary to have a partner for this assignment in the first place? A single person can finish a paper and a power point presentation all on their own. However, for organization, one could see how it's beneficial. Jungkook is working on the paper and V on the power point, once they're done then they will look it over together and see if it needs to be edited or anything.

But they won't finish it tonight, since they have a lot of shit to consider while doing this, so this won't be the last time they will meet all alone-

"Fucking weirdo."

Jungkook's head perks up, seeing a hard look in V's eyes as he types on the computer.

Did he hear correctly or did V just call Jungkook a weirdo?

Is this guy okay? Literally that came out of no where.

Something inside Jungkook began to coil upon seeing how serious V was - not even daring himself to apologize. This twitching anger made Jungook want to get a little violent since obviously he hates being disrespect, or even teach him a lesson with a couple of that he can just so easily call up with Jimin or others of his members. Who the fuck does this kid think he is to be calling Jungkook a weirdo?

Sure, V can be hot and equally intelligent as Namjoon, but to be insulting someone just crosses every good thing off to only have a disgusting attitude.