99: Dark Carnival Kisses

Song Recommendation: Saturn - Sleeping at Last.

Highly recommend it!

Warning: Tissues

Note: If you don't like Jikook, I recommend skip this chapter

___________

Jungkook didn't want to admit it, yet demonstrate it at all that he was actually feeling slightly better. Being in this familiar place just brings back so many memories when him and a Jimin were younger and it just gives off a good nostalgia aura to it.

This was their safe haven.

For once after these stressful days, Jungkook doesn't feel the weight of his gang problems on his shoulders. 

He feels...... free.

Him and Jimin got on many rides and played various of games for a while, even Jungkook won many games for Jimin and eventually got him a small little pink bunny.

Jimin fell in love with it.

Eventually they ended up going through one of their favorite rides ever, saving the best for last, the Ghost Maze. Not even five seconds in and Jimin is already a screaming mess. The younger nearly busted a lung for laughing so much at one point when Jimin nearly passed out when a women dressed up as La Llorona runs up to him.

"I have no idea why you convinced me to go in this ride. I still hate it," Jimin bitterly mutters as his wide eyes looks to his surroundings, making the taller smile softly and place a hand on Jimin's hip, tugging him closer in order to be a better shield for him.

And that's when they came upon a familiar spot in this maze.

A spot that made this little less horrific for Jimin.

"Don't you remember that spot?" Jungkook snickers as he points to a corner that was completely cover in spider webs.

A perfect hiding spot for anyone since it's dark and spacious from the outside, but has many beaming lights of fake spiders scattered inside.

Suddenly Jimin's cheeks tinted pink, remembering the memory with a warmth spreading in his chest, "Our first kiss.... What a horrible place for that."

"Yeah most definitely, but you were scared and I had to calm you down somehow," Jungkook chuckles as he drags the other to that same corner, his eyes lighting up to the faint lights once they stepped through the small entrance that they made when they were kids in order to get through.

It's still there.

So many memories they hold here, not just from their first kiss but the times Jimin would run here to escape the dressed up people from scaring him. The times they would just sit here and eat their food since it's the only isolated place in the amusement park.

This place, the horrible place, is where the core of their friendship lies.

Right here, in this damp amusement park ghost ride but at this special area to them.

Jungkook gently runs a hand down the wall, a weak smile on his lips as he finds the carved initials on it, "It was always just us... Jikook as we called ourselves," He murmurs with dazing eyes and he turns around to the other, "Remember what you always use to tell me? How every human being, despite the horrors that they have done in their lives, are meant to be here for some reason?"

Jimin twitches a smile to the memory, stepping closer to the younger with his eyes to the horribly carved initials and a childish heart around it, "We always use to sit here and talk about life, didn't we?"