117: So Broken Without You

Song Recommendation:

A 1000 times by Hamilton Leithauser + Rostam (Highly recommend it, it fits really well with the chapter. If not, I recommend listening to a mellow song :))

Enjoy!!

_____________________________

"JUNGKOOK! TAEHYUNG!"

The sound of a gun shots soars the silent air.

And the tiger stuffed animal falls to the floor.

It all happens in slow motion when Jungkook's body jerks towards Taehyung's arms, complete shock splattering his doe orbs behind his round glasses.

What's happening?

Why is he shocked?

W-Why is he scared-

"Jungkook?"

The younger hisses painfully and then lets out a weak whimper, tears pooling behind his orbs as he lets his eyes falls down. Taehyung follows his gaze and the movement of his hand as he places it on his stomach and then he pulls his hand back, revealing the scarlet liquid of blood staining his milky skin.

He was fine....

Why is he bleeding?!

Bullet wounds...

Gun shots..

WHO THE FUCK SHOT JUNGKOOK!

Jungkook looks back at Taehyung, watching how hysteria instantly spreads the blue haired man's eyes to the realization of the situation, "Don't be afraid," Jungkook whispers faintly and collapse completely in Taehyung's arms, wheezing forcefully for air as the metal digs his chest.

Taehyung's body shaking in utter panic , seeing the love of his life struggling for life right before his eyes. A shriek of surprise snaps his attention and he looks up, seeing Hwanwoong hovered over Yeosang on the floor, shielding him, and that's when Taehyung notices a trace of the bullet direction that was going to shoot Yeosang fly to the window of the front doors of the apartment instead.

Hwanwoong saved Yeosang.

And Jungkook saved Taehyung. The younger heard the clicking of the gun before the older did and he yanked him aside and stood in his place.

Taking the bullets for him.

Sudden running snaps all of their attention and Taehyung snaps his eyes to someone running away to a car in the parking lot.

He recognizes him.

Liam.

More sounds of gun shots soars the skies and Taehyung spots Zayn at the entrance of the apartment, gun in hand as he tries to shoot Liam but he gets away.

Liam just shot Jungkook.

Not once or twice, but four times...

He shot Jungkook...

Time zooms back into it's normal pace and Taehyung is hit across the face with his desperation, "Jungkook!" Taehyung shrieks frantically after noticing how the younger's eyes kept rolling back with his body shaking to fight against the unconsciousness. Taehyung instantly carries him in his arms and rushes towards the apartment.

Not before meeting the spawn by the entrance.

Yeosang scrambles from the ground and to his feet, his jaw dropping in shock upon seeing Jungkook's bloody body in Taeyung's shaking arms, "D-Dad."