55: Best Friend Betrayals

Warning: Smut, not Taekook

Song Recommendation:
Another Love - Tom Odell

Taehyung runs a hand through his wet, now long, brown hair, his body freshly clean from the sweat and dirt he had to put up with for the past two weeks. After taking Yeosang's body to Jennie and Kai's house and finish prepping him up, he decided to go back to his apartment to plan and most likely not rest.

Stupid, definitely stupid to go back to his apartment, but if his little boys are wise, they wouldn't dare try to pull anything on him unless they want Yeosang's body back.

Or if they want to continue living in general.

If there's one thing Taehyung did not feel, that is guilt or remorse. At all. That was completely washed away the moment he saw his father's head in that cute pink box. He has forced himself to not feel anymore, to not let his better judgement take control anymore.

He's done being a good person.

Now, he can go back to planning how he is going to destroy his favorite empire and make Jungkook suffer!

Taehyung smiles widely to the thought in pure giddiness as he trails off to his room but pauses when he notices his window wide open, letting in the cool breeze.

All his defenses raised up.

It's definitely not Jungkook, the bastard would've made his presence pretty well known if he was here.

Besides, he usually comes in through the front door like the cunning gentlemen he is.

Taehyung smirks widely when he takes in a familiar candy scent radiating the room and the sensation of someone creeping up behind him.

Ah, he should've known.

"You stupid bitch!"

There he is.

Taehyung ducks down upon sensing a fist aiming to hit him and tackles the body behind him to the ground, gripping the familiar neck tight with maniac eyes.

Oh how much he missed him.

Taehyung grins widely, "Well hello there Jimin, definitely nice seeing your backstabbing fine ass here."

His face gets forces back when Jimin launches a solid punch to his cheekbone, causing him to release from him from his death grip and groan loudly from the impact.

Jimin has definitely been paying attention to their sessions, he now knows how to fucking punch like a man.

The smaller pushes him off so he falls to his back and takes out his knife, full force aiming to strike down the taller brunette's chest but Taehyung rolls out of the way and kicks the knife from his grip with his foot.

Maybe he did miss manic Jimin, seeing him lose himself back to his insanity is a sight that sends a straight arousal to Taehyung's dick.

He looks so hot with those psychotic eyes.

Taehyung suddenly grabs Jimin by the collar of his black hoodie and pins him against the wall, an amused smile on his face, "What's the matter? Went back to feeling sorry for yourself?"

Jimin scowls at him grabs Taehyung's wrist and uses it for support as he kicked his stomach with both of his feet, sending the brunette flying to the ground once again as Jimin gets on top of him, launching another punch across the face with uncontrollable giggles bubbling his lips as he grabs the knife and once again tries to stab him but Taehyung grips his wrist and yanks the knife from his hand and flips them over, pressing the knife against Jimin's neck.