35: Silly, Wrong Person

Hoseok walks aimlessly in his own room. 

Just aimlessly.

There's not a single string of fear or anticipation running through his body, especially because of the various of weapons he has armed with him and scattered in this very room to just grab and go for a direct kill. Out of everyone in this empire, when it comes to combat and weapons tactic, Hoseok is that bitch.

He's an all-round genius, but he knowledge on the human anatomy is something far from impressive. However, unlike Seokjin who's more into the biological aspect of the body - such as chemicals and what effects it like a mad scientist, Hoseok is more of the.... Physical type.

Not just physical, but psychological too.

He knows how to get into someone's head with just a second in a room with them. He knows what buttons to press, what will weaken his opponent, and what will drive them near insane. 

And he uses his weapons to take them down completely, once they're already weak.

Shattering the armor to leave them defenseless, that's Hoseok's specialty.

That's why he's not afraid if this familiar, psychotic man comes after him with everything he's got.

After all, Hoseok is patiently waiting for him, with a boiling fit of rage building up inside him.

After what happened with Yoongi, there's nothing more Hoseok feels back a calm rage towards this man.

What Taehyung might do to him is the last of his concerns, it's more so if he has the will to hold himself back from actually hurting him.

That's where it gets tricky.

Then his boss would lose his shit.

Completely.

As twisted as it is.

"Calm down, will you?" Jimin scoffs from his bed, letting a breath of smoke escape his lips from the cigarette, "He can't take both of us down."

Jimin is here more as a guard, especially after what happened with Yoongi. Sure, even if Hoseok can take care of himself perfectly fine, Jimin is the animal he needs in case the tables do turn against him. 

Taehyung is a smart man, very clever, no doubt it'll be hard to get into his head. So if things do go south, Jimin's emotionless personality will come in handy to finish the job if Hoseok isn't able to do so.

 Besides, Taehyung already had his turn with Jimin, so it wouldn't make sense to go after him this time around.

Annoyedly Hoseok rolls his eyes and plops beside Jimin, "I'm calm, I'm just worried about Yoongi."

Yoongi is still recovering after that whole shit show, but doesn't give Hoseok a piece of mind that they really let their guard down that much.

Either Taehyung is dangerously bright, or he has extreme high tech to help him through this fit.

"He's fine, just recovering," Jimin sighs and rubs the cigarette on the small ash tray on the nightstand, "Taehyung won't kill us."

"He won't kill us, but he's so damn fucking complicated!" Hoseok huffs, looking down to his hands, "Him and Jungkook are so alike, so damn stubborn. This shit is all unnecessary, and Taehyung really is enjoying this too much. You wanna know what's the fucked up part though? As much as Taehyung infuriates me at this moment, I would actually kill to know how he does it."

Jimin croaks is head to the side, eyebrows furrowed, "Does what?"

"How the fuck is he always one step ahead of us," Hoseok mutters, nibbling the inside of his lip, concentrated, "From what Jungkook stated, he has an Orchid tattoo. What if he was a member?"