86: Attempt Escaping

Song Recommendation: Intro: Boy Meets Evil - BTS

ENJOY!!!

_________

Heavy.

Everything feels heavy.

Maybe it's the numb limbs on his body or the heavy weight of the blanket, maybe just he's very itself, but whatever it is, it feels heavy on his body.

But he knows it's all of those things together.

Those bastards fucking did it again....

Slowly he flutters his delicate eyelids open, adjusting to the light of the sun from outside the window, that's gated with firm bars. Everything in his body feels numb, maybe a mild ache on his arms from his previous struggles probably a day ago, but he feels strong all at once.

Especially now that his most lethal wound is healed, but the scars from inside remains fresh.

As it always did ever since he woke up here.

After some brief planning for the past weeks he's been trapped here, finally the boy came up with a rational plan.

A risky rational plan.

It's the best thing he can come up with while his mind is still cloudy from the drugs, and he only has a few more hours before he's possibly drugged again.

And so he waited and waited and waited even more. Hours past and finally he hears the creaking outside his door.

He closes his eyes and pretends to sleep just when the door creaks open, making his heart hammer hard against his chest.

If this fails, he doesn't know what he'll do with himself anymore.

He can't give up, that's for sure.

Kookie never taught me to give up, always to keep fighting until my last breath.

And that's what I'm do.

"Yeosang, are you awake?" The light voice whispers, only rising Yeosang's anger by the bare minimum. He has grown use to not falling for that soft voice anymore. The first time he woke up, everything was fine, but then he asked to be released from here and they didn't let him go. He tried to escape one night and managed just to escape out the front door, but Taehyung was arriving home during that time and he caught him. He thought the older would let him go, but he was horribly knocked down by reality when Taehyung drugged him to sleep, knocking him out cold. And for many nights, it was like this. He tried to escape, they caught and drugged him back to sleep. What's worse about it is that, he hears everything that goes on around him, he's just unconscious. He remembers the night Taehyung took him to see Jungkook. He remembered how much he wanted to scream in his father like figure that he's alive while being in his arms, but the drug wouldn't let him react. It presented him to be more like if he was dead than alive. Later that night when he woke up after that, he attacked Taehyung, who was sitting right next to him, and broke down crying, only to be put to sleep again.

The many times he tried to escape, they never let him go.

No more.

Now he knows what to do.

Yeosang hears footsteps start to get closer to him on the bed and a light breathing against his cheeks, only twisting his heart to a sudden coldness.

A familiar coldness.

"Yeosang-"

In a quick motion, Yeosang grabs the tube of the IV and yanked Jennie down by her hair, slamming her to the bed. He gets on her and wraps the tube tightly around her neck. The wide plate of her eyes stares up at the boy, desperately prying to push him away, but Yeosang only twists the tube tighter with gritted teeth and angry eyes. His every intention to kill her for everything she made him go through here. Jennie continues to choke breathlessly until she fell unconsciously on the bed.

Not dead, just unconscious.

Yeosang's body is heaving in an unwavering anger and adrenaline as he grabs the gun from her pocket and limps to the door, holding himself onto the door frame to gather his breathe. He feels so weak, nearly on the verge of collapsing from how dizzy he is, but he has to keep going.

They will keep him prisoner here.

He has to see Jungkook.

He has to go back him even if it kills him.

So with that as a motivational boost, Yeosang drags himself against the wall, trying to shake the drug off his body as he slowly walks down the hallway. No noises around reaches his ear sight what so ever, so Yeosang took that advantage to limply bolt to where he remembered the front door was and swings it open. A loud alarm suddenly rings the whole house and Yeosang didn't hesitate from racing out the house like if his life depended on it down the pathway, climbing over the fence and down the side walk. Thankfully the clothes Taehyung put on him was comfortable enough to his body that gave him the advantage to run however long he pleases.

But he can't properly because his body is still swaying from the drug, and the sun piercing down to his eyes isn't helping his blurred vision.

He was nearly four blocks away until we runs into a convenient store, instantly pointing a gun to the women behind the register, "Cell phone now!"

The lady behind the desk began to shake violently in fear but upon seeing Yeosang's desperate face, she gives him her phone without thinking twice.

He tried calling Jungkook but it said the caller was out of service. He tried calling any of the five and none answered since it was out of service as well. Well, all except for one, who's phone just happened to be ringing.

"Hello?"

"Jimin!" Yeosang cries, not holding back a threatening sob as his body starts to shake feverishly, "Help me! I don't know where I am and there's this man looking for me! Please help me!!"

The other line went silent for a moment but a struggling breath escaped Jimin's line, "No.... This isn't- You sound like.... Who the fuck are you?"

The smaller lets out another struggling cry, "Where's Kookie? Why isn't he answering me!Jimin I-"

The phone is suddenly snatched from the smaller's hand and slammed against the counter, also taking the gun from his shaking grasp. Yeosang screams upon seeing Kai in front of him with piercing glare in eyes.

He looks furious.

"I will make sure to fucking double your dose when I drag you back home," Kai growls lowly and turns to the lady behind the desk, "I'm sorry if he was causing trouble," was the last thing he said before Kai drags a screaming Yeosang out of the store. The moment they were a good distance away, Kai punched him hard across the face to shut him up, making him numbly lean against him.

All Yeosang feels minutes later is him being carried and suddenly settled to a smooth surface. A familiar smooth surface with a familiar stinging pain on his arm; Taking him back to the familiar darkness of horrid nightmares and dreams of his beloved Kookie.

Who he's afraid he'll never see again.

Taehyung stares at his phone a while longer, letting the information sink in to what Kai just told him before nervously biting down his bottom lip.

He's growing more relentless, and it's only getting worse every time he wakes up.

This can't be good-

"Hey, you alright?" Jungkook asks, noticing the older's sudden mood change after the phone call. They just landed to Dubai but sadly Jimin got lost somehow in the airport back in Korea, so he's currently waiting for his flight. Taehyung instantly got connection on his phone by the data he installed just in case Kai or Mingi called for any updates.

Jungkook and the main five are also on this trip for back up reasons, meanwhile Taemin was in charge of Oasis back in Korea, just to keep everything in order.

Taehyung battles it over in his head a while longer what to say, before turning to the younger, forcing a smile, "It's nothing, don't worry about it."

________
A/N:
Well that was insanely intense. Gotta love some secret, oh joy. Let's see how Jungkook reacts if he ever finds out to this!!

Thank you guys so much for the major support!!

I PURPLE YOU LOVELIES!! <333