106: The Nerds 2.0

Yeosang walks down the unfamiliar hallway; glasses pressed against his eyes with his tongue running over the braces on his teeth.

Now he know how Jungkook felt wearing this hideous disguise, and it's utterly unbearable.

Many kids were already staring at him but he only avoids every single look with his gaze to the ground, shyly walking to his supposed locker and puts his books inside, breathing heavily as he counts the seconds in his head and just as predicted, the locker slams shut centimeters from his face.

15 seconds precisely, 5 seconds late.

His body is suddenly slammed against the locker and he meets his eyes with a tall male with a football jersey, reeking the jock look of the school.

Nothing like going back to high school to set the mind to ease.

"Look at what we have here, a newbie," The jock snicker with twinkling blue eyes. Yeosang tried so hard to not swing any unnecessary punches or curses at him, so he went over what Jungkook said and bites his tongue and looks down.

He hates seeming so weak.

"Aw, he's like a little kitten, so small," Another jock taunts and leans to his ear, "So submissive."

At that point in time Yeosang wanted nothing more but to shove his whole foot up his ass for him even remarking something like this. If only they knew how easily he could make them submit to him without even uttering a word, and then they wouldn't be talking.

Wait ew! Not them!

Ew that's a disgusting thought to think about, even Yeosang's face cringed up to the thought of fucking them.

He would rather fuck Soobin 1,000 times a year than to fuck any of these crusty looking jocks.

He bit his tongue harder to not say anything and eventually they let him go, not before making their lewd comments to him.

Once this is over, he'll make sure to kill those fuckers in their sleep.

Annoyed Yeosang brushes his shirt and moves down the hallway to find his class. After a few moment of aimlessly walking around, he finally finds it. There's so many kids everywhere, just chattering or socializing, completely avoiding Yeosang's existence.

That is until one specific person caught his attention.

One person he has studied very closely through endless files that Jungkook has made him memorize.

Wow, he's beautiful in person.

For a second they make eye contact and Yeosang feels this odd uncomfortable feeling crawl up his body, making him shiver slightly as he instantly goes to take a seat at the front of the class.

Just as Jungkook instructed.

He has to follow everything as planned.

The teacher suddenly enters the class and begins her session. Surprisingly for Yeosang, he was really interested in the topic and took many notices on the art of Literature.

And thankfully she didn't put him on the spot for being a new student.

"Uh, Hwanwoong? Do you mind catching Yeosang up on the project you are assigned to do by next week? I'm sure your group will be fine without you for a few minutes," The teacher suddenly calls out, not noticing the obvious glares from Yeosang and how he's mentally flipping the whole table in her direction.

Not yet!

He can't talk to him yet!

He didn't plan on what to say-

Suddenly a radiating scent hit his nose, making his mouth slightly water to the sweet combination all spiraling his nostrils as he turns his head, seeing the familiar small boy with ginger dyed red hair beside him.

Scratch beautiful, he's absolutely breathtaking.

"Hi newbie," The boy chirps nonchalantly, a notebook in hand as he only sends Yeosang a side glance, "Well good thing you didn't started too late in the year so it'll be easier to catch up on certain topics."

And so the beautiful boy continues to talk, going over specifically what they have been going through in class but all Yeosang can focus on is on him; The way he talks with so much exaggeration in his hand movements yet his tone is smooth, or how his eyes would express his emotions as he talks through everything in the notebook.

Most specifically, Yeosang focuses on the peeking tattoo that would sneak from the space between the buttons of his button up shirt.

It didn't take long for Yeosang to tell it's an Orchid tattoo.

Once the boy finishes talking, he looks at Yeosang, who only boosts his charm and sends him a shy smile, "Thank you, I think I got the idea of this whole class."

The other only smiles back and stands up and walks back to his group. Yeosang counted in his head up to 20 and the minute he reached 15, he fights a smirk when the boy turns around and looks at Yeosang with perplexed eyes.

"There's a test coming up for this class on Friday. If you'd like, we can go study at the library and I can tutor you?" The smaller boy says, keeping his chin up with his radiating confidence.

He's still trying to appear cool, how cute.

Luckily for Yeosang, he knew about the test on Friday, which is why this is so perfectly falling into place.

So Yeosang shyly nods in agreement making the other boy smile and finally goes back to his group. Yeosang then turns back to the notebook on his desk and realization hit him.

Oh wait it's Hwanwoong's notebook.

Yeosang was about to turn around to tell him about it but he saw a little note at the bottom of the page, along with a doodle.

'Keep the notebook until you feel more confident with the topics in class :)

-Hwanwoong '

And the doodle just so happens to be two childishly drawn stick figures studying on what seems to be desk like shapes and stick figure Yeosang has an 'A' on his paper.

He couldn't help but feel a satisfying sensation in his chest

He did it.

"Mission Accomplished," He murmurs with a broad smirk.

____________
A/N:
The Nerds but baby version Hahahaha I've been dying to write this scene. It's so cute how Yeosang is following in their footsteps and getting information too :')

Like fathers like son.

Ahhh a few more chapters coming up soon but I should probably go eat first hahaha

Thank you so much for reading!!!

I PURPLE YOU <33