21: My Virginity

And then they fucked-

Oop-

I'm kidding hahaha

Let's get this story going!!

Warning: SMUT⚠️🌚

_________

Jungkook is having a difficult time concentrating.

He has read over this paper for about five times already - five - and still can't understand a single thing it means or even process the information as to what's going on.

And the funny thing is that he wrote it.

It's not that he doesn't get it but..... It's V.

Not only is he in his apartment, his territory, and completely alone from literally anyone.

But, he also saw V shirtless...

He saw his whole chest out, his define sculptured body that he knows God took his very time with. Don't get Jungkook wrong, he has seen his fair share of bare chests, but it's V's tattoos that really stood out. So many images of angel wings and clocks, much to Jungkook's similar taste. It's not like he didn't know V had tattoos, there's one that peaks from the back of his neck every once in a while, hidden by his hair, but he just didn't expect to see the full display of his tattoos so soon.

However there was one tattoo though, right on his chest, that caught Jungkook's attention.

And no, not because of the design or the texture of it, but because of how it was desperately covered to be hidden. It was hard to tell what it was because of how quickly V moved away, but it was enough to leave Jungkook wondering.

And still wonder.

And continue to wonder until he gets an opportunity to see it again.

Well, on a cuter and domestic approach, seeing V with his messy red hair, as if he just got out of bed..... That did things to Jungkook on the inside. It made his own chest feel warm, as though he took a sip of a hot chocolate filled with whipped cream. He's just very glad that he has learned to keep his composure steady.

Probably would've melted on the spot by V's cuteness when he's not with his guard up.

However, at this very moment, that cute mood is gone and Jungkook was seconds away from throwing all of this homework aside and attacking the man with the cut sleeved black shirt and vibrant red hair and just go with his impulsive urges.

He wanted to.

So.

Very.

Bad.

The outline of his dick in his pants is just calling out to him, and he doesn't know for how long he can hold himself together. So far, he has done a great job, with a few trips to the bathroom of course, but he has maintained his.... Will.

Not like Jungkook is the easy type to get hormonal either, he can control his urges, but you could say he hasn't had any action in a while, so he is a little more on the hormonal side than usual.

"How's the essay going?"

Jungkook blinks at him, cursing himself for being so distracted and gulps down the knot in his throat, "Good, just editing."

Fuck editing.

He wishes that was the case, instead Jungkook was doing some specific observations not only on Taehyung's undeniable beauty but of the apartment as well. Through the bathroom trips, you can bet Jungkook did his part in doing some invading, checking to see if he can find anything suspicious from the bathroom to the kitchen or the bedroom - that one was risky since he couldn't linger in there for too long since it felt like Taehyung would catch him easily.