36: Stick Figures

Control- Halsey

Please listen to this, it fits so well I'm telling you!

Enjoy!! :) <3

There's nothing more entertaining than going to class the next day and acting as if life is fucking marvelous.

In the past, Taehyung has grown so used to attending school with a fake joyful attitude. It has became so fluid that now he's an expert in acting casual.

Despite what he may be feeling inside.

Now though, can't deny that this attitude is completely false, after all, he does find some amusement with this little game he's playing.

He likes to be alone, as everyone knows.

Except this time, he's sitting next to his boys instead of the row in front of them.

He loves to be alone, until it correlates to a chase.

Now having company is fun.

Jungkook is playing with the fingers of his right hand whilw Taehyung continues to write notes on what the professor is saying with his other hand, smiling softly to the dim pain on his index finger when Jungkook bend it back.

"Ouch baby you're going to hurt me," Taehyung whines, sending Jungkook his puppy eyes, "And that won't be fair, especially since I haven't done anything to you."

Jungkook perks an eyebrow, sending him a challenging look through his glasses, "Trust me, I want to do far more than just hurt you," He huffs, letting go of his hand but Taehyung chases after it and interlaces their fingers together.

His heart jolted against his chest, feeling that fuzzy feeling buzz to his stomach when he feels Jungkook's thumb gently caress his knuckles.

He shouldn't feel like this.

He shouldn't crave this at all.

But..... He likes feeling this way..

He likes.... Feeling.

It's toying with his head, and he's growing more obsessed with it.

Just like how he's growing obsessed with his beloved ravenette.

"Look at what I drew," Jungkook says lowly, making Taehyung avert his attention from the professor and to the stick figure drawing on Jungkook's notebook. Under a few scrambled notes is a stick figure images. The drawing is very straight forward with a stick figure appearing like he's laying down on the floor, blood coming out of his mouth with what seems to be a bullet wound to the heart with another stick figure holding a gun with angry eyebrows and a creepy smile on it's face.

And judging by the style of it's poorly drawn hair, it's Jungkook.

It's so cute!!!

Taehyung couldn't fight the giggle as he takes the pen from Jungkook's hand, "I love it, but there's just something missing," He ventures and begins to draw a gun and points it to stick figure Jungkook's dick and another gun to the other side.

"See!" Taehyung beams, gently caressing Jungkook's knuckle with his thumb from their hands still being interlaced together, "Now that's more realistic. I will shoot your dick first and then shove a gun so far up your ass that you will be vomiting bullets!"

To Taehyung's giddiness, Jungkook laughs kidishly as he looks at the drawing with sparkling eyes before turning to Taehyung, "You are so creative!"

The two began to giggle like two middle schoolers with the lecture long gone from their minds. They continued to brainstorm the many ways on how they will kill each other, even  getting shushed from the boys from time to time for being too loud. They don't say anything to Taehyung, especially since Jungkook is there.