22: Deleting Evidence

His fingers moves quickly against keys, frantic eyes moving over the screen as he analyzes every scene of the tape.

Deleting.

Deleting as much as he can.

"How's it going with our pretty boy?" Hoseok suddenly chirps while striding over to the man in front of the screen, looking over Namjoon's shoulder with fascinated eyes as he presses down the keyboard with rapid speed.

Namjoon is definitely a nerd for computers, no doubt about that.

Namjoon snickers, "Our dollie is smart, I'll give him that, but I have the upper hand here," he says and leans back against the chair, "And there, the tape is deleted."

Hoseok gleams as he sits on the desk next to the keyboard, "Luckily Seokjin went to snoop the area while Jungkook was keeping V distracted. Why would a regular kid have secret cameras in his apartment though?"

To this Namjoon shrugs, "That's a good question... But Jungkook isn't stupid, if he was then he wouldn't have told Seokjin to sneak in if he didn't suspect something was off."

To this the raven-haired man nods, "Good point. And the sex tape.... it's-"

"Deleted," Namjoon says, glancing at the screen to a now sleeping V and Jungkook on the bed, "He had a strong security system intact so no one could access the cameras so easily."

"And how did you break through it?"

"Hobi, I'm me. What can't I crack through?" Namjoon scoffs, making the other rolls his eyes and move from the desk.

"Let go get something to eat then, I'm hungry."

"It's 4 in the morning Hobi."

"Exactly!"

_________

A/N:
Just a small update for you guys because you guys are so nice to me :)

Hahaha thank you so so much for reading! Your comments on the last chapter had me laughing for a while, I love it!!!

Thank you for the reads and for the amount of love you guys give me!

I PURPLE YOU <33