82: Tata's Comeback

"Absolutely fucking not. I swear to God Jeon Jungkook if you walk out that door right now, I'm going to fucking-Hey! Don't you walk away from me!"

Jungkook groans loudly as he turns around to face the jealous brunette, "It's just studying! Besides, this will be good for us so I can gain some information."

"We started off studying too and then ended up fucking in my apartment!" Taehyung snaps sourly, making the younger slightly tense up up to the harsh words.

Fuck wrong words.

That's when Taehyung realized his mistake and face palmed himself, "Sorry, too soon, ugh look," Taehyung sighs and approaches the younger, "Just..... Please be safe. I want you to come back in one piece, not pieces."

The leader only looks at him and sends him a small smile, "It's okay, I know how to handle myself," He assures him, "Seems like you forgot who I am Tae."

For a moment the older looks entirely conflicted, not wanting to let him go at all but he ended up heavily sighing, "I trust you, I just don't trust him," He mutters and fights the urge to touch the younger, "Just text me the minute you get there."

Jungkook surprisingly grabs Taehyung's hand, giving it a quick squeeze with a confident smile, letting him go and walks out the door, but stops mid way to look back at Taehyung, "I love you," And just like that walks out of their hotel room.

Taehyung's heart squeezed to the cuteness, especially with Jungkook dressed like a little nerd didn't help.

After a few minutes since Jungkook left, Taehyung remains completely still, thinking over the scenario and Jungkook's innocent face before making a decision. He approaches his luggage from the floor and moves his clothes to the bed in a rush before reaching to the bottom of the suitcase and pulls out exactly what he was looking for. The long carrier at this point isn't even heavy, Taehyung already use to the weight as he slams it to the ground, an annoyed scowl on his face as he slides it open to reveal his precious Tata.

How long since he hasn't used his baby.

"Just studying my ass," Taehyung grumbles stubbornly as he loads the sniper gun puts it back in it's carrier and walks out the door.

Jungkook is hilarious to think Taehyung is ever going to leave him by himself with another man if it's not a member of Oasis.

If Niall just as much as touches him, that man is dead.

And Taehyung never misses a fucking shot.

__________________

A/N:

Small update but bare with me hahah currently studying and updating so I hope you guys enjoyed this update! Will update another chapter once I'm done yay!

I PURPLE YOU LOVELIES!!!! <33