27: Milk and Cookies

Side note before I start:

I told my friends about my stories lately and how supportive you guys are with me (I literally ramble about you guys all the time) and they say I have my own community of fans now. Well, you see, you guys aren't my fans. To me, you guys are my lovelies. You guys take the time from your lives, spend a minute or two, even more, to read all these ideas and thoughts I got together to form books and..... Wow, do you guys even realize how much of an impact you have made to my life? I'm so happy. I look forward into seeing your comments every single day because they just fill me with so much hope and love and happiness for what I love to do, and it's to write. Since the very first day, you guys have supported and shown to much love to me. No matter who you are, or where you come from, you guys are my lovelies. Every single one of you. It sounds..... Beautiful. It doesn't feel right when people say fans because you guys are so much more to me. We are the same, a human with feelings and emotions. I am your supporter, your cheerleader, and a friend. I am here to treat you as lovingly as you have treated me, because you guys are so lovely. So to me, you are my family and my lovelies, okay lovelies?

Okay :)

NOW LETS GET IT!!!

I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜💜

WARNING: SMUT!!

Song recommendation: Milk and Cookies by Melanie Martinez

________

Jungkook smiles widely and presses enter, falling back against the couch in complete delight.

"Finally! I'm finished!"

About damn fucking time.

It's been three hours and he finally finished the paper and sent it to his professor. V has finished a while ago, so he was just aiding Jungkook on the paper. Eventually he got hungry and made himself at home and made cookies. At first Jungkook panicked if anything was hidden anywhere in the kitchen, but Taehyung hasn't made any odd noises or surprised remarks so he must be good so far.

Unless he's playing dumb.

The other day Hoseok came up to Jungkook and informed him that there's no odd facial recognitions in the country that traces back to V. Currently they're in the office, trying to find any facial recognitions in America.

Meanwhile Jimin is in the other room, just waiting if something does go wrong to attack.

He trusts Jimin to let himself go if something goes wrong.

Almost like a caged animal waiting to be set free, he just needs the order.

"Really! That's great Kookie!" V gleams from the kitchen and comes back to the couch, a whole plate of cookies in hand.

Cookies....

Ha, he wasn't kidding. That's so cute.

"Did you literally just make these cookies?" Jungkook giggles and takes a cookie from the plate, eyeing it carefully to the chocolate bits in it, melting slightly from the warmness of the oven.

V smiles widely and nods enthusiastically, "Yes! I brought the dough already made from home. After a long day, cookies really feeds my hunger."

For a moment Jungkook freezes when he heard V say he made it at home, but then V took a cookie and takes a bite, humming in delight.

Hmm....

Interesting form of persuasion, eating it first to show it's not dangerous.

V wouldn't poison him, right?