120: Crown The Spawn

Song Recommendation: You Should See Me In A Crown - Billie Eilish

His steps against the marble floor is laced with the most deepest strings of confidence and dominance as they make their way through the open path of the crowd. The once peachy hair is completely a dark brunette now, perfectly swept to the side to reveal the emotionless sparkles of his dark brown eyes.

The expression a similar resemblance of someone everyone once knew.

As he walks down the path the crowd formed for him, those he passed inserted the magazine of bullets into their guns, just a beautiful sign who they would shoot a bullet to anyone who dares harm the spawn. It continues on that way with Soobin to his back left and Hwanwoong to his back right, trailing right behind him as they approach the stairs of the lobby.

There stands the main five with Louis to the far side and Zayn to the other far side. Taehyung is with the crowd but near the stairs, wearing a proud smile on his lips as Yeosang steps up the stairs, facing Namjoon at the center who only stares back at him with that equal sense of pride and respect as Yeosang feels for him.

They've been through so much together, all leading to this moment right here.

Right now.

Namjoon honestly couldn't be more prouder, but as for now he then faces the crowd, preparing his vocal chords, "Tonight is the start of a new era, for Oasis and the members in it. With passing out of beloved leader Jeon Jungkook, rises a new leader, one who has proven himself worthy of this position to guide and lead Oasis through its path of glory," Namjoon announces loudly, making sure everyone can hear him in the broad lobby, "The Spawn of the Blood king himself-"

"He's just a kid!"

Now who the fuck said that?

All eyes falls to the voice behind that statement, seeing it came from Kwon Jiyong in the crowd, who steps out with raging eyes that matches his orange hair, "How do you expect us to follow a kid? Most of us here have far more kills and experience than he ever did!"

Is that so you asshole?

Taehyung was just about to blow his fucking head off but Yeosang steps off from the stairs, walking slowly to the man with those familiar dark eyes. One that even made the angry man take a cautious step back but Yeosang finally reaches him with hands behind his back.

Calm, he's very calm.

He didn't say anything at first but then he looks around the crowd briefly and then back to him, "You're right, I may not have that much experience but I was not given this position just because I am Jungkook's son. I earned it," He says coolly before finally smiling softly, "I admire you for speaking your mind, shows you have a tongue, and I could use someone like you to help protect a 'kid' like me, after all, I can't be out alone these day anymore after what happened to Kookie."

Everyone in the room nearly forgot how to breathe, even Jiyong himself, who looks like he's seconds away from passing out but Yeosang didn't give him a time to answer before he turns around, "Think about it and I'll be waiting," and then he goes back to the stairs, earning an impressed smile from Yoongi as he goes back to stand in front of the crowd with emotionless eyes.

Namjoon twitches a smile now as he clears his throat, "On behalf of the Oasis main five and the empire of Icarus and Orchids, we pronounce Yeosang as the new ruler of Oasis," he say proudly and steps away, letting Yeosang take the spot light with Soobin on one side and Hwanwoong to his other side as his main men. Maybe within time that will grow even more with who he sees truth worthy enough around his side.