59: Who Did It?

*munches on popcorn* This is about to get intense.

Enjoy!!!

Yoongi's emotionless eyes studies Jimin's motionless face as he lays on the hospital bed, unmovable, untouched.

He didn't know how much he missed Jimin's smile until now.

He never expected to ever see Jimin like this. None of the main five, just not Jimin.

Jimin knows how to fucking survive.

This isn't supposed to happen.

It hurts so much.

Yoongi covers his lips as he looks away, trying to gather his composure but then Jungkook bursts open through the door. To say the life escaped his eyes at that moment would be an understatement.

He looks completely destroyed.

More than he already was.

The two connected their eye contact together and Yoongi swallows his need to sob. He has to be strong right now, especially with all this stress falling onto Jungkook's shoulders. His leader needs him. So he wraps Jungkook in a hug, the leader still in complete shock to Jimin's bruised body and barely moving chest.

He couldn't even move.

His Jimin is like this right now?

The same psychotic killer who avoids death like some child's play while playing with it's strings, knowing he'll survive even if he has to drag himself to the light?

Jimin...

Their Jimin...

"He's in critical conditions Jungkook," Yoongi whimpers, his body shaking now, "He was left like a damn rag doll at our doorstep! Why would they do this to him!?"

Jimin's milk skin is pale underneath the bruises and swollen skin. The once neatly groomed hair is messy and unkept.

His smile is gone, replaced by a tube on his mouth to give him aid to breathe.

He looks so broken...

Jimin....

Another he failed to protect.

"Who did this Yoongi?"

Yoongi doesn't say anything, only rising Jungkook's rush of panic.

Immediately thinking the worse.

"Was it Taehyung? God please say something-"

"We don't know!" Yoongi exclaims, his head aching to the thought as the lump continues to grow in his throat, "We reviewed the tapes, it just shows Jimin being carried by a hooded figure to our front step, that's it!"

Hooded.

Just like how Taehyung was when he met with Jungkook up at the hill while the bodies were being burned.

No... 

He wouldn't - He'd never -

Jungkook doesn't know what or how to feel at this point. He thought Taehyung and Jimin's bond was as firm as it gets...... What the fuck is going on?

Is this his way as getting back to them again?

Why would Taehyung do something like this?!

No, fuck, this can't be real.

"Jungkook," Yoongi whimpers, causing the taller to look down at him. The smaller has tears stream down his orbs, but the anger is raging his eyes like wildfire, "If Jimin dies..... I'm sorry but I'm killing Taehyung."