You're going to hate me

Hi......

So like....... I know we moved on...... From this story and all but...... I kinda miss it.....

Your comments brings me back and I find myself reading it over and over again...

Yeah.........

I'm sorry....

~Flashback to the past -

(This takes place the day Jimin killed them Sages leader Lucas. Taehyung and Jungkook at this point were enemies but came together to figure out why they went after Jimin. This was after Jungkook and Taehyung did the Yeosang and Taehyung's father exchange, in which he took Yeosang and his father with him.)

Perdus- Angèle

Straps and a well adjustable blazer snuggles well to the ravenette's familiar body, hugging his silhouette almost protectively as he stares at the empty eyes gazing back to him.

Silent.

Nothing but left to be silent.

Even his eyes are silent, coated by nothing but this weighing emptiness just like the words coming out of his lips; Which is nothing.

Jungkook can't even speak, just feel himself grow more and more colder to the events that has happened thus far up to this point; The exchange with Yeosang and Taehyung's father going horribly wrong, his best goon being killed on sight, him being shot, then Jimin being hospitalized after getting shit faced beaten by those Sages fucker that just decided to attack now.

Out of all the times they could've made a move, of course they would do it now that Taehyung has been making his life a living hell.

They see him as a superior, if only they knew that Jungkook at the end of the day still has the upper hand in this game.

If he's getting hurt, that's his fault.

That's his decision.

And he doesn't regret it.

As long as-

A soft knock taps the door, snapping his eyes from his reflection to look at the door from the mirror. The wooden material opens and a head perks in.

A familiar head.

What is he doing here?

Jungkook's guard rises when Taehyung's eyes met his through the mirror, his own gaze darkened as he steps into the room and closes the door behind him.

Leaving them alone, and that didn't even feel the least bit comforting considering what has happened this whole damn month.

They're both dangerous for each other; Knowing that whatever wrong move could only escalate to end in death or blood between them.

Taehyung coming here wasn't bold.

It was suicide.

Flickering the time of the ticking bomb in both of their souls.