4: New Kid

Taehyung is already lost and it hasn't been a full ten minutes since he stepped into the university premises, whatever the name of this place was called again.

The hallways are bigger than a typical high school hallway, and so wide spaced to prevent awkward shoves from those overachievers racing to their classes. There's many doors everywhere, barely any students around since they're probably in class, and Taehyung is only left not knowing where he's even standing at the moment.

Fucking big university for no reason.

Even the people here are so rude. Earlier this scrawny kid had the audacity to bump into him and avoid Taehyung when he wanted to ask for directions, but whatever.

He's not exactly the nicest person either, so maybe this place will be like home sooner than he thought.

"Hey, are you lost?"

Taehyung turns his head to the side, seeing an older looking lady with two space buns eying him oddly from against the wall, especially his vibrant red hair.

Yes bitch, it's red, get over it.

Holding back every sense of restraint, Taehyung fights back a glare from her clear judgmental eyes and forces a smile, "Yeah, I'm new."

He really wanted the strange woman to just leave him alone by this point and let him to sort out dilemma on his own. Unfortunately, luck isn't on his side. Well, when is it ever really? If it was than he wouldn't be here right now.

The lady ended up walking towards to him and took the paper from his hand, without his damn permission, analyzing it with her cold eyes before nodding slowly and walking away, only firing up a little sickening feeling of detest up Taehyung's veins.

First day and Taehyung already found someone he didn't like.

Marvelous.

He followed wordlessly behind the lady, taking turns after turns later, they stopped in front of a classroom and the lady walked in first. Taehyung's eyes takes in the large auditorium like classroom with a few students inside before moving his eyes to the young professor at the front of the class, fixing his eyes to him.

Wow, really love being the center of the attention now with a fucking full class.

Man, it's been so long since Taehyung finished school that now being around other people like this just feels weird.

He hates people staring at him, and back home no one ever did because they knew who he was.

"Professor Cha, you have a new student," The lady chirps and walks out the classroom, leaving Taehyung to deal with the stares alone.

There's never been a moment in Taehyung's life where he ever really wanted the earth to eat him up whole until at this very moment. Now it sounds like an amazing idea, just anything to not be stared at the way he is by everyone in the classroom.

Like an outcast.

They knew he was a foreigner, no matter how much he tried to fit in.

Not like he was planning on making friends with anyone here either way.

The tall Professor smiles at Taehyung and extends out a hand, "You must be V, correct?"

Taehyung blinks at his face, forgetting completely that he is suppose to bow at him out of respect, and nods instead. It registered a little later in his mind that he was going by V and not Taehyung, but once he remembered his go to name he nods much more enthusiastically and shakes the professors hand.

Great, not only does everyone probably think he's an asshole who lacks manners but also someone who can't fucking talk now.

He should've taken lessons with his father more about what he can and cannot do here, or the norms. However, luckily for him the professor doesn't seem to care so much since he can understand that Taehyung isn't exactly from here.

So he just smiles.

"Well, welcome to Intro to International Relations! Please take a seat anywhere you'd like, you didn't miss much at the moment," Professor Cha welcomes with a heartwarming smile, and Taehyung sends him another nervous smile since he absolutely didn't understand to full extent what he was saying by the amount of time he hasn't practiced Korean, before taking a look around the classroom for a seat to hide his humiliation.

Now where is a place to sit where no one would bother him?

Not wanting to be in front of the attention of the whole class any longer, his eyes settled on going to an empty row close to the back and decided to go along there to avoid the unavoidable stares. Hastily he moves to the side of the steps to go into the row, taking a seat quietly by the corner while watching the professor begin his lecture; Without being aware of the six pair of eyes staring at him from the row behind.

Not like it was bothering him at this point since he's use to it, he just wanted to get by this class so he can go home. This is his last class, so hopefully it'll end by quickly.

______
A/N:
Another edited chapter! The next few chapters will be edited so once again if you don't see comments, it's okay they're still there technically.

I purple you guys <333333333