41: Tender Mornings

The light peaks through the dim room, signaling the early morning rising through Jungkook's window.

The ravenette feels the warmness lick his skin, slightly stirring him awake. He feels everything around him; From the silky sheets to the dry cum burns on his stomach with the sweet smell of sex still lingering the air.

But what he doesn't feel is the warm body beside him.

instantly Jungkook shoots his eyes open awake, his eyes squinting over the light cascading his eyes. An uncomfortable moan escapes his lips and he slowly sits up, rubbing his eyes and whinces to the soreness on his lower spine.

Taehyung fucking wrecked him last night.

Last night was just one of those stressful night of going over the plan and going over names and what everyone's role is, especially since tomorrow is the day the meeting is held, so Taehyung got extremely frustrated over it more than usual. So Jungkook allowed him do whatever the fuck he wanted to do to him to let out his aggravation.

Let's just say, Taehyung has a major role play kink.

He put a blood red collar on Jungkook's neck and latched a belt on it and tied it to the bed. To say Jungkook enjoyed it far too much would be an understatement, especially after seeing how dominant Taehyung can really get.

He wouldn't mind being a bottom for him from that night on.

Subconciously Jungkook rubs his neck, flitching to the burns that the leather collar left behind, and he looks around to find the mint haired boy no where to be found.

Where is he?

"Taehyung," Jungkook groans groggily, pouting deeply to not have the other around when he woke up.

Moments pass and Taehyung still made no appearance. Jungkook frowns deeply and crosses his arms over his chest, kicking his feet against the sheets stubbornly.

I want Taehyung.

Especially after last night, Jungkook woke up feeling extra clingy than usual.

Suddenly a creak caught his attention, making his ears perk but he didn't move, only let his body relax. The sweet smell of apples filled his nose and he knows that scent from anywhere.

Tsk, he still lacks being quiet.

Jungkook suddenly reached behind him, grabbing the body sneaking up on him and pins them on the bed, grabbing the knife from their danty hand and pins it against their neck.

His Taehyung's neck.

Jungkook smirks broadly to the soft giggles escaping Taehyung's lips, his eyes dancing in pure delight. The taller relaxes his body and leans to Taehyung's face, "Well good morning to you too."

The other grins broadly with his boxy smile, his eyes slightly disappearing as Jungkook removes the knife from his neck, "I can never surprise you, that's not fair."

"If it makes you feel better, you did surprise me last night," Jungkook purrs seductively, brushing his nose against Taehyung's cheek.

Taehyung bubbles a giggle and runs his fingers through Jungkook's hair, closing his eyes, "You should let me top more often then."

To this Jungkook snorts loudly, "Let you top my ass," and he tenderly pecks Taehyung's lips, "You're too much of a baby to be top."

"Says the one that was calling me daddy last-"

"Shut up!" Jungkook cuts him off by pressing his lips down at him, making Taehyung start to laugh in the case but slowly start to kiss back. It was one of those kisses that wasn't entirely laced with lust. It was soft and transmits such a lingering emotion between the two.

Jungkook runs his hands down Taehyung's side and caresses his bare thigh, slowly sinking inn between his legs. That's when he noticed something and pulls away, roaming Taehyung's top with his eyes with a raised eyebrow, "You're wearing my button up shirt?"

A sheepish blush flutters his cheeks, making Jungkook's heart slightly skip a beat.

That felt weird.

Too weird.

"It's comfortable! I like oversized clothes," Taehyung whines softly with a cute pout forming his lips.

Jungkook felt his insides melt and couldn't help but press a kiss against his forehead, "I'm not complaining, it looks cute on you."

Taehyung sends him a giddy face and Jungkook bursts out a laugh, nuzzling their foreheads together and places another peck to his lips and piles off him, "We should get going. We have an empire to run and it won't run on its own."

The other rolls his eyes and boops Jungkook's nose, "An empire that can't run without their leader is a weak empire, means they depend on you too much and can't be independent to run on their own."

Jungkook takes in his words for a moment, letting it sink in with a firm nod, eyes finding Taehyung's steady gaze. Sometimes Jungkook has a hard time fighting off his amazment by Taehyung intelligence and his philosophical views.

If scenarios were different, Taehyung would be able to single handily run his own gang and prosper.

But there's something Taehyung doesn't have that Jungkook does.

A way to bounce back to reality. Yeah, Taehyung can be a complete genius and a psychotic killer, but his stability can only reach so far. Jungkook has a hard head in his shoulder and sees what would benefit him and the gang better.

Meanwhile, Taehyung let's the insanity take control too much of his emotions if he lets it all out, and that emotional instability could only be dangerous for him in the long run.

If he were to remold that, he'd be a psychotic genius on his own.

A stealthy one at best.

The thought only caused a smile to form Jungkook's lips as he grabs Taehyung's hand and pulls him to sit up, "Be with me Taehyung.... All of this can be ours. We can be so powerful together."

A small frown forms Taehyung's lips, just as Jungkook expected as Taehyung gently leans back, "You know I can't do that."

"Yes you can," Jungkook says lowly, "Stay..... Stay with me. I will take care of you."

Taehyung licks his lips, sending Jungkook a lingering look before sliding off the bed, "Let's go. We have an empire to destroy."

Those words were enough to crumble a little snip of Jungkook's heart, one he didn't think he had.

He wants Taehyung to stay.

For the quench of his heart yearning for love, but also for his paranoia while he stares at Taehyung's orchid tattoo on his chest.

No, he doesn't just want Taehyung to stay.

He needs him to stay.

Jungkook needs Taehyung to stay.

_________
A/N:
LAST UPDATE FOR THE NIGHT!!! I hope you guys enjoyed it well. Next chapter, grab your hearts, visuals are going to be *chef kisses* especially since I'm be very descriptive about it.

Hahaha well it's night here so have a good night!!!

I PURPLE YOU!! <333