25: Cute and Sweet Demon

Taehyung blankly stares ahead to the front of the classroom, twirling the pencil around his long fingers with a familiar emotionless expression behind his eyes.

It's rare the times that Taehyung is expressive. Even when he was in America, he was never expressive about his emotions - ever.

Orchids made sure to maintain it like that and gut out his sensible emotions out like a damn fish. So not only is he not expressive, but he also just doesn't feel anything besides the obvious PTSD of paranoia and flashbacks of his past - something he can't really control unfortunately.

Overall, Taehyung is never expressive.

It's just a natural reflex for him.

Meanwhile, his mind is fumbling with too many things rushing at once.

Not a surprise after all.

First of all, Jungkook is sitting on the row right behind him. Taehyung wouldn't have minded it at all if the other wasn't touching him from time to time. Either running his fingers through his hair or gently glide his thumb down to the side of his neck. It wasn't the fact that it bothered Taehyung, it was actually pretty relaxing, but that only messed with a psychotic part of Taehyung's mind.

A part that wanted to stab Jungkook repeatedly until he's a lifeless doll on the floor, or at the same time rip out every part of his organs one by one and hang it up on his wall as a reminder as to why he hates people.

Just for decoration.

In America, Taehyung was known for being a bit psychotic when it came to Orchids. It's not that he wasn't composed, total opposite he was actually very composed, but it's more like he tends to lose a bit of strings in his sanity when someone messes with him.

And what Taehyung hates the most is being deceived.

He doesn't like being seen as an idiot.

So, whenever someone does something he hates, he loses a part of himself. He still can be a gentleman, but with a knife and gun as his best friends.

However, he'll continue with this game with Jungkook, just until his baby boy comes to the conclusion that he chose the wrong person.

And Taehyung won't hesitate to show him who exactly he is.

What sucks about this is that Taehyung was right, he knew something was off about Jungkook - very well too. He didn't ignore the signs, they were all there, but to know out of all things he could be, Jungkook just had to be a fucking mafia leader of Oasis.

Not even a mere drug dealer with a coke addiction, or some fucker who watches porn on his laptop - that would've been bearable.

He just had to be the same person Taehyung was trained to eliminate, on the spot.

Trained to crack his system and burn down his empire to the ground to perfection.

Know their every move, everything thought process, every fucking inch of Oasis there is to know.

Jungkook just had to be the person Taehyung was trained to bring hell on the spot.

And the funniest part about this is that he didn't want to that. Sure, he's pissed as fuck that Jungkook is a hidden Oasis fucker, but if Taehyung is going after his ass, it's because he clearly has ulterior motives for him. No way he wants to get close to Taehyung for the sake of it, or because he looks approachable.

He's suspicious of Taehyung, and he wants to dig into it.

And Taehyung will gladly show it if he pulls the wrong fucking move.

Taehyung isn't scared of anyone, Orchids and his father made sure of that.

"V."

Taehyung ears perked and he cranes his head back, meeting Jungkook's innocent eyes.

Oh, how lucky he is to be so pretty. Taehyung would've plucked his eyeballs out just for it being too innocent for his own good.

Jungkook is anything but that innocent boy Taehyung thought of him to be.

Thought of him? Ha, that's actually an understatement.

Taehyung knew he wasn't innocent, but he sure had fun fooling himself about it.

"Yes Jungkook," Taehyung ventures, a light touch to his voice. He sees a visible shiver run down the other's spine and fights back a smirk on his face.

His sweet baby boy.

How hard it is to resist him indeed.

He's just so addictive, even if he's a snake in disguise.

"I uh..... I was wondering..... If tonight, we could finish our project since it's due tomorrow? I just need to edit it, but it would be nice to get a second perspective on it," Jungkook says with a shy tone behind his voice.

Such a cute sweet voice, coming out of a cute and sweet demon.

The many ideas that rushed through Taehyung's mind only made him grin widely to Jungkook's request, giving him a nod in return, "Sure. Want to go to your apartment tonight instead?"

He's going to have so much fun with this indeed.

Taehyung fights back the amusement as Jungkook slightly squirms to the suggestion, his face growing pale so suddenly, "I uh..... Well... I mean-"

"What's the matter? Afraid I'll meet your parents?" He mocks, his calm eyes studying the other boy as Jungkook licks his lips.

If the other was smart, he would know Taehyung was testing him. He would know that Taehyung is trying to see how far Jungkook will take this little act.

Oh the glory Taehyung looks forward to when Jungkook realizes he knows who he is.

Too bad he'll probably be breathing his last breath before he realizes it.

Taehyung's inner self began to feel giddily.

He's so excited.

No, not because of what comes about the future of the two, but because he knows Jungkook isn't one to back down so easily.

He's just as obsessed with this as Taehyung is, and he's willing to take this act as far as he can just so this little thing that they got going on will continue.

They love torturing themselves indeed.

After a while the other lets out a breath and smiles, "Not at all. I don't live with my parents, just my friends..... You could come over tonight."

Oh joy!

As expected.

This is going to be great!

Taehyung nods and places a hand over Jungkook's, giving it a gentle squeeze, "I'll be there at 9."

____________

A/N:
Hehehehe I'm so excited for this hehehehe!!!

Thank you guys so much for the reads! I appreciate the amount of support this story is getting! WE GOT TO 1K VOTES GUYS YAY!!!!!!

I PURPLE YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH 💜💜💜💜💜💜