7: Mine

"He's so hot."

"Did you see his sexy stare?"

"He looks so fucking arrogant though."

"I would have him as a fuck buddy for sure."

And the comments continue on in the lounge as Jungkook stacks up his guns with bullets, half listening and half avoiding the conversation. The minute they arrived back here from their classes, the boys couldn't stop talking about the red haired specimen mixture of god and man they've been sharing the same classroom with for a whole week now on Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays. Jungkook must admit, the kid is undeniably hot and so incredibly handsome, also a damn genius from the notes he's seen him take in class from the row behind him, but how could he ever approach him dressed as some fucking nerd? Maybe if he was able to flex his tattoos and chiseled muscles that he's been working on, perhaps he could swoon over the handsome man.

Now approaching him would be just plain embarrassing.

Especially since he knows the boy would never make a double take in his direction.

Actually, it doesn't seem like the kid is easily swoon over either, even if Jungkook would dare himself to try more on his appearance. Under that quiet persona and studious behavior he's seen so far, Jungkook knows there lays a thick wall that is hard to bust down with just a pretty face.

That's what makes him much more intriguing, and Jungkook a little more excited.

"What do you think Jungkook? We could use a little doll for us," Jimin asks, his glittery eyes filled with giddiness that was even hard for him to conceal.

There was no doubt that Jimin would be captivated by the man, he hasn't stopped talking about him since that first day. Not exactly in the way one would think though. Jimin doesn't do emotional attachments. With Taehyung it's out of pure play time, to have someone let Jimin do whatever his chaotic mind runs off to; Whether it's slicing off his fingers or let him stab his skin to see blood -or a bone if he feels like it- Jimin just wants him for entertainment.

Guess his victims is getting boring for him.

Jungkook perked an eyebrow at him, forcing a smile to his request, "Oh really? And what would this doll' do for us?"

"Always be around," Hoseok lists off first, picking on the strands of gelled up hair while staring at himself on the mirror.

"Do anything we say," Seokjin says next with a wide grin, clearly in need for his payback after what happened in the cafeteria.

They were all there watching after all.

"Look nice and pretty for us," Yoongi snickers while laying on the floor, giggling to himself on his own definition of pretty.

"Actually talk to us about non gang related activities," Namjoon continues from the couch, closing his eyes for a brief moment to ease his headache from being in front of a computer all day.

"And we can fuck him!" Jimin gleams enthusiastically, "Please please! Can we keep him? Just say the word and I will kidnap him and bring him here in an hour!"

Well, aren't they so poetic?

That's actually the problem here; Jungkook doesn't want a doll like how they do.

They want someone they can control. Who's consistently there but be their own personal punching back, something Jungkook has taught them to do with people to not make a fool out of them. They're not exactly in the most brightest world so to say, and people are to never be trusted. Whoever they may be. So they have adapted to be manipulative fuckers, not giving pity who those who beg for it with silly tears.

They demand to be seen as a king, just like how Jungkook already has mastered that skill from the start.

With Taehyung though, Jungkook doesn't know exactly what he wants from him. That's the thing frustrating his mind. He prefers watching from afar like how he's been doing for the past week before pulling a move- Whatever the move may be.

He wants to dig into this man from the inside, know his every move and mind from the palm of his hand and back. If he's safe enough to even grow closer to, or will he just be a walking bomb that fucks up with Jungkook's entire empire. These are things him as a leader has to keep in mind while dividing attraction and his priorities.

For now, he may not know his own deeper intentions yet, but it will come.

If anything, all Jungkook has is patience after all.

So Jungkook takes in to what they all say and rolls his eyes, "Absolutely not."

A chorus of groans and protests echoes the lounge, making Jungkook twitch a smirk smugly as he puts in the last bullet inside the magazine of his gun from the window sill he's sitting on.

"And why the fuck not!" Hoseok whines, eyeing Jungkook's gun with narrow eyes.

This is Jungkook's business he'd rather deal with alone. Until he can figure out whether Taehyung is safe or not, he prefers not letting his main five not get too involved.

Their time will come, as for now he gets to have his play time first.

"Because," Jungkook mutters while closing the magazine and clicking off the safety, his smirk widening, "He's mine."

___________
A/N:
Small update but we got ourselves a possessive Jungkook ladies and gentlemen!!!! This should be good. I want to apologize if I haven't been updating as frequent as I would like. I've been really exhausted from work :( but I have a day off so I might update another chapter hahaha

I APPRECIATE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!

I PURPLE YOU <333333