115: Caught The Traitor

Zayn heaves angrily, dragging the limp body across the floor from the front doors of the lobby. Many of the grieving members snaps their attention to him and instantly falls their gazes to the body he's dragging across the room.

A familiar body.

A body they have seen with the prince...

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" Zayn snarls loudly, his loud voice booming the lobby that instantly sent shivers down everyone's spine.

He's angry.

And covered in blood.

Along with the small body, but he's giving no mercy as he drags him by the collar of his shirt across the marble floor.

Instantly the crowd makes way as Taehyung and Yeosang rushes to the scene but instantly froze mid step upon seeing the sight that they saw.

The body...

"Hwanwoong?" Yeosang whispers and his whole body paralyzed upon seeing Zayn's lethal glare as he swings the boy's body to their feet.

Breathing.

He's still alive.

"I found your snitch," Zayn sneers disgustingly, "He was watching when Jungkook died, and I followed him. He's a fucking snake! I caught him going to Liam's whereabouts but the cockroach escaped before I could land a bullet on him. However, I managed to catch this pest after beating a few of the goons."

Yeosang's body begins to sway gently, the pressure building too much in his chest and then he completely collapses, but Taehyung caught him before he could reach the ground.

Taehyung softly stares at Yeosang's motionless and faint expression before moving his angry gaze to the beaten up boy on the ground, "Bring him to the torture room and wake him up," He orders instantly and carries Yeosang away.

He's about to get answers alright, and anyone involved with Jungkook's death will feel the wrath of Karma himself.

______________
A/N:
Ahhh short chapterrr I know!! But I will see if I can't update maybe tomorrow. Thank you everyone for being so supportive in the previous authors note. I'm still very hesitant about writing this book now since I just don't know if someone or the same person will take these ideas, but I will write for my passion of writing and for you lovelies <3

I Love/Purple You <33