11: Whoops, Kidnapped

The bar is quieter than how it usually would be on weekdays, only with a few people stumbling in and out at random patterns; drunk or a little bit tipsy, rare occasions sometimes sober. Hours seem to pass by and it still remains the same, as if time froze inside this little bar.

Kinda like a casino, but with alcohol and random drunken shouts from fuckers watching the football game on the television.

However, out of everyone here, time undoubtably felt paused in its sequence for one person. And that person being Taehyung - who drowns down his fifth shot of tequila and still feels like he can manage a phone call without slurring his words. If there's one thing Taehyung isn't, that's being a light weight.

He got use to the alcohol.

A lot.

While growing up, his dad taught him how to handle drinking at the age of thirteen. Giving him the hard stuff in one go. He would say that in life he needs to learn his limits and when not to cross them. So Taehyung got drunk a lot, blacking out a few times, until he finally learned a way he wouldn't get drunk so easily after a few drinks.

Just a technique he picked up on with experience.

Even when he joined Orchids, he was the only one that could better tolerate alcohol than most of them could all together.

All thanks to his father.

Guess their bonding times were worth remembering after all.

Fuck, Taehyung really does miss him.

Sure, he hid from him all his life about being a fed, but can't deny he was a good father to him whenever they would spend time together.

The red haired man grabs the glass and drowns the substance just as he felt his throat tighten by the nostalgia.

That's for you dad.

He slams the shot glass down and takes out money from his pocket before fluttering it on the counter, walking out the bar just as the opposing managed to score in the game, leaving everyone to shout in displease.

It's pretty late around this hour and Taehyung's needs to somehow drug himself to sleep since he does have classes tomorrow, and not like he can sleep so easily these days.

Anyways, having his class tomorrow on a Friday only meant one thing:

He has to see Jungkook tomorrow.

Taehyung doesn't know whether he fucked up tonight, or actually did a good deed for the kid as a warning. If he didn't act like an asshole than Jungkook could get into problems the more he is around Taehyung, that is if Taehyung is ever found out by the enemies.

And Taehyung...... He can't do that to him.

Maybe it's his sensitive heart that Taehyung still someone has after his fucked up experiences, but as far as he knows, Jungkook is an innocent - a civilian.

Jungkook already has to go through shit at school, now with gang members just because he is associated a few times with Taehyung?

Fuck that.

Taehyung can't even process the thought if anyone gets hurt because of him and his dumb decisions of getting mixed up with a civilian while knowing the risk. That's why he won't let any one of those gang fuckers get near Jungkook or his friends.

Simple as that.

Even if it means he has to stay away from him and make the other hate him.

It's strange, this whole situation, because in reality Taehyung is intrigued by him.