53: Spawn's Fragile Heart

He lost it again.

This time, worse than the first time.

Jungkook watches from the computer screen how Taehyung screeches against the cuffs, scratching it with his already bloody nails with his body drenched in sweat - angry, and down right near insane.

He's growing desperate.

It's his second week in there, and Taehyung has once again lost it completely.

He's crying, screaming, kicking and scratching the wall, hurting himself bad yet whenever anyone told him he can be out free now since Jungkook gave the word, he denies it.

Strange enough,  maybe even suspicious.

But not strange enough for Jungkook. The Oasis leader knows Taehyung's planning something, and that something involves him not leaving yet.

So Jungkook waits, observing him.

They have to be prepared for anything by this point.

He's not stable enough to be left alone either way.

Whatever he's planning will definitely hit hard, and Jungkook needs to make sure everyone is safe.

Including Taehyung from himself.

Jungkook frown deepens as he watches Taehyung cursing into the air, still feeling the emptiness in his chest.

The only thing he has been able to feel for the past three weeks.

He's dead from the inside by this point.

Jimin skips into the computer room and rests his chin against Jungkook's shoulder, "What are we looking at?"

Ever since Taehyung got locked up in that cellar, Jimin's once composed self completely crumpled down.

He snapped once again to not feel.

This time, it's much worse than before.

His mercy is nonexistent and he is as reckless as Taehyung, but now he knows how to control that better so he isn't going insane like Taehyung.

But..... Taehyung became his anchor, so when he lost his anchor, he lost himself as well.

No one knew how deep their bond was laced, especially since they weren't seen as close but clearly Taehyung meant everything to Jimin.

Except Yoongi and the Oasis leader - who already knows enough about their closed-door affairs.

There's nothing that Jungkook doesn't know about what moves around in this empire after all.

His paranoia sure is effective, especially with overhearing Jimin and Yoongi's conversation through the door that night when they came back from the meeting with Orchids.

Don't get him wrong, he did his research to further know whether it was true or not.

Research involving recording tapes of the cameras around this empire.

Lots of them.

Guess you could say, he has completely lost his patience for anyone and anything.

How lucky Jimin is...

How.... Lucky....

"The usual, watching our baby boy hurt himself," Jungkook sighs as he watches Taehyung throw himself to the floor, screeching in frustration.

He hates seeing him like this.

He can't show that though.

He'll be seen weak.