122 (FINAL)

Song Recommendation:
Epilogue: Young Forever - BTS

Respect this story and don't read this chapter without reading the entire book. It's disrespectful to me as the author, who has worked very hard to write this story for everyone. If you can't respect that, stop reading, for this book may not be for you.

Did you read the book?

Did you read every chapter?

You didn't skip to the ending right?

Have you even started the hook? Don't spoil yourself.

Seems like you made it this far, I'll trust that you read the book. Thank you for your honesty. Here's the ending :)

The night sky is different tonight. A different type of beautiful actually; more calmer and carefree than usual, yet it still cruises off a nice chill to wave through the December twilight sky.

A perfect type of weather to be outside for a nice walk and actually not freeze to death.

So that's what Taehyung did at three in the morning. He walked through the opened path of the snow, let his mind wander to many thoughts at once just like some flakes of snow moving through the wind.

It's almost as if it all swirled but landed onto nothing specifically. He felt nothing specifically, and he has felt like that throughout the whole day.

Even now as Taehyung dangles his feet freely with a deep frown, letting his eyes drop down to the river stream below him as he sits on the railing of a small bridge with a paper staring up at him between his cold fingers, he still feels numb.

Yet what was on the paper provided some sense of warmness to tingle his chest, even if it was just a small warmness.

For a moment Taehyung adjusts his stare to look at the poorly drawn stick figures on the paper, remembering it from not long ago when he drew it with Jungkook in that classroom they shared together, and his mind begin to wonder to another memory of today.

"Happy birthday Taehyung!"

That seems to be everyone's favorite phrase today. Taehyung doesn't know how they found out about it was his birthday, but of course with Yeosang's investigative skills it probably was easy to figure it out.

For once did Taehyung not feel so detached from reality.

On contraire, at this very moment he felt more attached to than ever before. Both in a good and in a bad ways. When he they were cutting his cake that Jimin and Hwanwoong made for him, clapping for his day of birth, he didn't know what exactly to feel.

Happy that they were all here for him.

Sad that Jungkook wasn't.

Angry that he's alive and Jungkook isn't.

So many all at once, and it's not like he could help himself. He just felt...... Everything.

And he doesn't want to feel everything, but regardless he forced his smile and showed his appreciation to everyone.