16: Kiss Me Hard

Whoever did this fan art, it's beautiful!

Song Recommendation: Crazy - 2WEI & Marvin Brooks

Jungkook feels his whole body buzz in adrenaline the moment V's lips met his. It didn't even feel real, almost like a stupid dream.

A dream he didn't know he wanted or needed until he got it.

A dream he didn't want to wake up from.

Since the second he laid eyes on V, he was always intrigued by him, unsure between if it was because of his paranoia or just curiosity of who this man truly is. A man who tries so hard to be normal but carry's a gun like his phone and kills as though it's as easy as sleeping.

A man with a past he's clearly running away from.

Of course Jungkook would keep eyes on him.

Yet Jungkook never would've expected to feel..... This towards him.

This..... Lust.

A burning fierce lust by the sins printed on his lips.

He knew they had a connection, he's not blind to it, but he never expected for it to get to more than possibly classmates.

Even though deep down inside he knew they would somehow be drawn closer, unable to fight the true meaning of that connection.

This moment, right here, unlocked something new for Jungkook.

A new desire.

A new reason to go after V.

And it wasn't paranoia.

V completely fucked him up in a matter of seconds, and there was no turning back to it now.

Jungkook grabs the back of his neck and moved his lips against his hungrily.

He forgot about Oasis, the disguise or the tattoos on his skin.

All he feels is him, V.

It's not enough though.

And he wants to feel more.

He wants to feel crazier.

Aggressively, Jungkook flips them around, pressing the red haired man against the wall, biting down his bottom lip in the process roughly. V releases a sharp soft moan, driving Jungkook into the blink of insanity.

He completely lost himself.

Absolutely frowns himself in it.

And he loves it.

Jungkook fucking loves how much lust and power he feels, and Taehyung boosts those psychotic impulses to its full capacity.

Never did Jungkook think he would ever feel this much need for someone, and he's growing addicted to the sensation its driving in his body.

Absolute insanity.

He roams his rough hands down and grabs V's full ass with his hands, trailing it down to his thighs and wraps them around his waist, pushing the man harder against the bricked wall until he felt his hard dick against his pelvis. V sinks in a hard heavy breath but he refused to detach Jungkook's lips from his, keeping a hard and tight grip on his jaw possessively as he kissed him deeper.

Harder.

To feel everything.

"Fuck V," Jungkook growls and yanks a fist of of V's hair back, lips gliding down and biting and licking his golden skin, sighing to the taste against his tongue.

He tastes so sweet.

V's fingers roamed Jungkook's hair, whining under his breath when Jungkook marked his skin right where his collarbone is.

Mine.

He's mine.

Let the world know he's fucking mine!

His lips drags backs to V's waiting lips, all the while shifting his hips forward roughly. V's groans buzzed all the way through Jungkook's body, making him driven to actually fuck him right here and there.

And V seemed as though he was willing to let that happen, especially when he kept Jungkook close to his body to the point there was no space between the two.

They didn't want to stop.

It felt too good to stop.

But unfortunately, they did.

They had to.

"Jungkook," V hums and forces Jungkook's face to look at him. The glittering eyes and swollen lips speaking back to Jungkook, only begging for Jungkook to fuck him.

He's seconds away from doing just that.

He really is.

But V's expression soon shifted, especially the more he stared at Jungkook's face.

Slowly he sighs and catches his breath, his grip loosening on Jungkook's hair, "I.... We... We can't do this."

Just like that, Jungkook's urges just drained down completely, only focusing on V's lips and to what he just said.

At that moment Jungkook is brought back to reality.

Shit, he got too carried away.

Way too carried away.

So he quickly falls back into his character.

He revealed too much.

"O-Oh, right," He shutters and gently lets V go, fighting the urge to leave his hands on his hips, so he runs a hand through his hair instead, "I'm sorry."

Oh but Jungkook was far from sorry.

He just wanted to kiss him again and again and again, especially now that he had a taste of it.

His lips is so luring, and Jungkook wants to be able to kiss him whenever the fuck he feels like it.

This was a mistake they did because no doubt that now it'll be hard for both of them to stay away, and they don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

Taehyung breathes heavily and cocks an eyebrow in response, suddenly wincing as he places a finger on his neck.

Right where the hickey is.

That boosted Jungkook's ego.

A lot actually.

It was hard not to feel smug by the mark that glistened V's warm honey skin.

Jungkook couldn't fight off the broad smirk on his face, "Look at that, you're mine."

A dark haze spreads V's eyes like wild fire, making Jungkook panic that he might've said the wrong thing to set him off.

He feels his heart drop to his knees when V swings on his hood, and sends Jungkook a side eye look before walking away.

"I belong to no one."

_______

A/N:
AHHHHH IT'S BEEN A WHILEEEE AND I APOLOGIZE MY LOVELY READERS!!!!

I hope this fluff moment makes it up!

Well off to updating my stories today before I go off to my plane for college tomorrow!

Thank you for your support and love readers!!!

I PURPLE YOU!!! <33