61: Revenge and Teamwork

I was listening to 'The Eve' by EXO while writing this for some reason, it's really catchy hahaha

Vkook in the story at the moment *_*

ENJOY MY LOVELIES! <333

Tonight is a grand night.

In this specific beautiful night, the two psychopaths put a pause over their blood fuels and revenge to focus on a bigger matter that appeared out fucking no where.

Focus on the enemy that decided to intervene with their dirty business.

That's the thing with the duo, they can drive each other crazy and try to kill each other until the other is suffering on the floor bleeding, but when it comes to someone else trying to involves themselves into bring one or the other down.

That's when hell breaks loose.

They're each others targets, nobody else has that privilege.

And that's what Jungkook and Taehyung want to set straight. Only they can try to kill each other, no one else is in that equation.

The pair approaches the large glowing building, a head held high with nothing but a slightly coldness and confidence in their walk. Once again is Jungkook dressed up in a luxurious black tux with his hair well done, parted right down the middle in gentle waves. Taehyung decided to go more classy with a silky white button up shirt and dressed white pants, a large fur coat over his shoulders that reaches his knees. A pair of golden rim glasses on his face to fit the entire look of a classy badass bitch with his hair in gentle waves as well.

The angel and demon approaching the castle of light to collect the soul of the clown who had the audacity to mess with their bidding.

Upon approach the front doors, Jungkook presses on the doorbell and waits patiently with a nervous Taehyung beside him, looking up at the camera with a familiar paranoia filling him.

"You think this is going to work?" Taehyung asks lowly, his hands slightly twitching over the  plate of cookies in hand, that's covered with a glass top so it wouldn't get so cold so quickly.

Jungkook spares him a quickly glance and then looks ahead, "I know their leader fairly well. If there's anything I do know is that he's extremely gullible and so is his gang. We definitely have an advantage if we play our cards right. However, he's a very emotional person. He's going to use any type of emotional weakness against you to bring out your hostility."

Taehyung hums lowly to this and sneakily steps closer to the younger, having this need to be closer to him to sooth his nerves, "Will I end up knowing information about you that will make me go on a killing spree to your loved one like how Harry did to you?"

To this Jungkook looks at him completely, seeing Taehyung look with dark challenging eyes.

Oh he really wants to go there right now?

"That's the difference between you and I," Jungkook growls and closes in on his face, "I don't have secrets to hide since I told you everything about me. At least I had trust-"

"Trust? You could've asked me before killing my father-"

"Ask you? Ha, funny. You would've defended your father even if he was lying or not! That's family-"

"I wouldn't lie to you-"

"I'm not having this conversation with you right now," Jungkook huffs dismissively, his entire mood going back on that familiar coldness that Taehyung has caught on to, "Let's just get this over with and then I go back to hunting your beautiful psychotic ass."