Part 1

"We're not a good fit."

The girl stared at the face of the boy opposite, and there was a trace of regret in her eyes, but she still said this sentence with pain.

The boy's slender eyelashes fluttered slightly, and there was not much reaction on his face, as if everything had been expected.

"Sorry." The girl took a deep breath, stood up and walked, the pace was a little hurried, afraid that if she took a slow step, she would regret it.

As soon as she walked out of the door of the tea room, the phone in her pocket buzzed several times.

The girl took out her mobile phone and replied to her friend's message.

Friend: How's it going?

Girl: Woohoo, I refused, I just actually turned down a super handsome guy!

Friend: Alas, at best, handsome and can not be eaten as a meal, if it is a blind date for the purpose of marriage, it is best to pick a home type, this kind of person is really not realistic.

Friend: To put it badly, such a handsome boy comes out on a blind date, in case there is any problem.

The girl looked back at the boy who was sitting in his position and did not move, and the warm yellow light on the top fell on his face, marking a moving shadow on the exquisite facial features, and just looking at it would make him crazy.

The boy is really too good-looking, just as my friend said, when she first saw him, she was a little excited, felt that she had hit the big luck, and then calmed down.

With such good appearance conditions, there should be a lot of girls chasing him, and he is only in his early twenties, and he doesn't know why he came out on a blind date so early.

After the girl saw herself gone, the eyes of the other girls in the tea room fell more blatantly on the boy.

She knew that the real reason for her refusal was actually that she didn't have self-confidence, and she didn't believe that she had so much charm that she could keep the boy's heart on herself.

......

The door to the tea room was pushed open from the outside, and a man walked in, glanced around, and then sat down across from the boy and asked as he poured himself a cup of tea.

"The result?"

Jiang Liu's face finally showed a hint of helplessness at this moment: "This can't work either." Guo Qifan was

not surprised, and even asked habitually: "What is the reason this time, will it not be that I want to marry you earlier?" Or do you want to have a house and a car in Cloud City?

As a person who has known Jiang Liu Orange since childhood, he knows that there are parents as a lesson in the past, and the old orange is very strict about the selection of marriage partners.

"No, I guess I think there's something wrong with me growing up like this and coming out on a blind date."

The girl didn't say it explicitly, but Jiang Liu Orange could guess more or less.

Guo Qifan stared at his face, he and Old Orange are high school and college classmates, since childhood, they have seen how each other can achieve a male-female feast with a face, such a person also came out on a blind date, and did not blame others for thinking more.

"People's concerns are also correct, who can think that Q University's school grass will run out on a blind date as soon as it graduates, either physical problems or brain problems."

Jiang Liu's orange eyes narrowed slightly.

Guo Qifan, who felt the killing intent, made a gesture to shut up. <