Part 5

the car was not unintentional, as if it were deliberately in front of their van.

guo qifan didn't know who it was, and was trying to call the other party, and jiang liu orange recognized it as the landlord's car.

the next second, the landlord did get out of the driver's seat.

jiang liu orange had some doubts, the other party could stop them so timely, maybe someone told the landlord about him moving.

"ginger liu orange." the landlord was actually in his fifties and looked only in his forties because of proper maintenance.

jiang liu orange usually sees the landlord after dressing up, sometimes full of smiles, although the rent is not polite at all, but the tenant has no ill feelings for the landlord, some are also because of her son.

today's landlord not only has no makeup, but his face is much more haggard than in previous days, the state is not very good, and it is a little more gloomy.

when she saw jiang liu orange, this gloomy feeling was a little deeper, and there was even a hint of anger.

at first, because jiang liu orange looked good, she still thought that this little young man was good.

if it wasn't for her son telling her, she didn't know that the person who harmed her son might have gone to jail would be him.

"jiang liu orange, let's talk."

jiang liu orange should go down, the landlord does not come to him, he is also ready to find the landlord, tell her that he does not renew the lease, and let her return the deposit by the way.

jiang liu orange asked guo qifan and the driver to wait for him for a while, and then followed the landlord to the opposite side of the road.

"did you do my son when he was taken away by the police?" iin the past, the landlord would not have been so direct, but the son's problems had become so serious that she had lost her patience.

jiang liu orange asked incomprehensibly, "why do you think i did it?" if i had this ability, i probably wouldn't have come here to rent a house. when the landlord saw him denying it, he immediately sank his face: "jia jun told me, you don't have to deny it." 

"what did he tell you?" jiang liu orange put his hands in the pockets of his pants and changed into a comfortable standing posture, in fact, he probably guessed that wang jiajun would definitely not dare to say that he was impersonating him.

"he said he was arrested because of you." the landlord was already impatient after saying, "how are you going to let jiajun go?" say what you're asking for?

jiang liu orange also lost some patience when he saw it, and his slightly drooping eyes revealed a faint coldness.

in his opinion, wang jiajun's arrest was ultimately his own sins, even if he did not pretend to go to qin law himself, he would not change the things he had done, and he should pay the price for the wrong things he had done.

"mrs. wang, what you should be looking for is not me, and now it is not that i will not let him go, but that he has violated the law, and the law will not let him go."

the landlord looked cold, "jiang liu orange, do you have to do such a perfect job?" i only have such a son, and i can do anything for him. 

hearing the threat in her words, jiang liu orange was completely in no interest in entangling with her any longer.

you can never wake up a person who pretends to be asleep. <

"mrs. wang, wang jiajun will come to this step, you have an unshirkable responsibility, and besides, the person he offended is not me, your son probably did not dare to tell you the truth, if you don't believe it, ask him."